Hi guys:P

Hi guys :) i have a k11 year 97 everyone mocks me about it... and id like to do some modifications but i have a small budget :'( i wonder do ye have any ideas ? :D thanks :)

In the same situation myself with my '02. Save for a set of wheels and lowering springs! Modify your grill, look around the blogs on here mate there's plenty of ideas to be found! What part of Ireland a from?

Welcome, have a look through some blogs, see what you want to do.
Sprayed steels are always a good idea :)

Hi :) im from Limerick :) i would do some styling mods at the moment... thanks you :) Max what you mean by sprayed steel wheels so just spray paint my "traditional" wheels ? :p

Hi :) im from Limerick :) i would do some styling mods at the moment... thanks you :) Max what you mean by sprayed steel wheels so just spray paint my "traditional" wheels ? :p
The wheels you've got on, take the hubcaps off, and spray them a different colour :). Cheap and easy mod.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Yes i will thank you :) wat about the sound mods i really dont want spend money on backbox but also dont want to make holes on it..any idea ? :)

Yes i will thank you :) wat about the sound mods i really dont want spend money on backbox but also dont want to make holes on it..any idea ? :)
No one wants to spend money, but if you want decent quality things, they cost unfortunately. :(

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Well thats true yes but i was wonderinf i have same diamter pipe as my tailpipe ..i measure from the tail to the end of the box and just cut da pipe and slide it in :D would it work :D

Very nice job man!! :) so do u think wud i break something doing the pipe into the bbox? ;)

Unlikely a pipe will just slide in.

Different entry and exit pipes.

Kinda like this

3g-stockmufflerguts2.jpg

If you have no money to spend you're **** outta luck.

Andy cut and welded his old back box to make it straight through.

If you want noise just take the airbox off. Gives you like 50hp too.

Ya man thanks :) but my ride is 97 ...man i could show a stick down without something blocking it..i tryed it the pipe actuaalyy slides in..:) i dont know man i dsay i save money..or smting

I cut the bend and flange off a backbox, welded a length of scaffold to that and welded a halfords bolt on tip to the end and hung with tig ally filler wire jubilee clipped to the pipe and cable tied to the exhaust hangers on body.

i live in kenmare
but i spend a lot of time nr abbeyfeale
wot kinda spoiler you looking for
front or rear
i might b scrapping an sr soon

Im looking for a rear spoiler the type that wraps around the rear window, came on the pre-facelift vibe and super s models i think possibly the sr too? If you have one that would be awesome!

yes i do have one
im still driving my sr at the moment
i will let you know when i break it
front bumper with driving lights will b available too
i got sr to do a manual conversion on my cabriolet i recently bought in dublin lol

dont think the front bumper fits my car, would need wings and bonnet too and that would mean respray, but I'll defo take that spoiler off you when your breaking it! Thanks a lot man :D

thats the exact spoiler im after :) yea i dont think the front bumper fits my model (2002 facelift) but i know that spoiler will. Gimme a shout when its available :)

Everyone mocks me too.. All my mates own something that is RWD, here in finland all teenagers want RWD over FWD. This is my first car and I like it so much I'm considering a facelift k11 or low mileage non facelift as my next car too, I like the non-facelift more but I wouldn't mind one :p I don't bother using any big money on the current one tho, it's life circle is at it's end soon but it has done a great job so far. I don't give too sh*t's about my mates giving me crap for it, I like it and thats all I care for AND the best part is, it smokes my mates 316 e30 on a dragrace, and my other mates 2.0L sierra has a hard time too, but that's for a short distance.. on a long drag ofc I get my ass kicked but it's all fun anyways. Dunno why this wall of text but.. enjoy ur micra, if you like it, don't care about other ppls opinions :)

E: I do have some plans for it however, since I am looking to keep it for about another year or so, hope it lasts that long. So, I'm very soon getting a new muffler (a "tuning" one) because my original rusted and is disconnected from the exhaust pipe itself because it rusted till it cracked off.. I'm also considering getting an wheel adapter because I have a sweet a bit sporty wheel I could use.. I also have a front bumper I'm putting in it maybe tomorrow even.. going to make it lower most likely soon too and giving the tail lights a tan if ye know what I mean.. These are my plans for now

Back