Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hi there everyone, just thought i would pop into the introduction forum to well..introduce myself lol
My name is Tom and i am a (soon to be) proud owner of a Nissan Micra.

At the moment i drive a 1991 Vauxhall Nova..now i know this may automaticaly give you some bad sterotypes towards me (i.e im a chav? lol) but this aint true, it was simply a cheap and easy to run car for my first car.

The situation i am in now is that my girlfriend is looking to get a new car in the new year (january/febuary time) and it is then that here pride and Joy will become mine. i have to say before i passed my driving test, i noticed this website, and it inspired me so much, and its been since the beginnning of this year (when i passed my driving test) that i have regretted not getting the car i REALLY wanted. So i suppose untill then i will just be learning of you guys and hopefully making some friends along the way.

Right well that got my life story out of the way lol
So i look forward to gettin to know you all...
Bye!
Tom

welcome to the mad house fella where abouts are you from and what micra are you getting throw some pics up

from..

Im from East-London (Walthamstow to be presice) and i will get some piccys up soon maybe tommorow if get a chance (iv gotta take some).

Its a 1.0 Tropic in Flame Red (not to common eh? lol)
As i saidits my girlfriends at the mo, so you have to bare with me when it comes to playboy bunnies and teddy bears in the car lol..women!?!? lol jks

My Mum used to have a Vauxhall Nova 1.4SRi in Flame Orange last three letters were WNM (Women Nag Most, lol) anyway welcome to the club matey.

Well i tell you one things for sure, you guys over here are deffinatly a lot more inviting and (not to sound too arse licky) nicer than they guys over at performance nova group....Everyones just constantly arguing over there, but over here, everyone seems to be having a laugh...seems more like my scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back