hi all

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Hi everyone as you can tell im new here :D Well im new to driving aswell (only passed my test after crimbo lol) Anyway i have a wee nissan micra K10 i just love it to bits :girly: Dont really know much about cars ect so my beloved fiance deals with all that ;) ( hes been rebuilding his mk2 granada for last 2 years in between running his own detailing business ;) )i just get to drive it around :D:D:D

look forward to getting to know you all :D

Hi and thanks :D Haven't really thought about it tbh... Think maybe once hes finnished with his granada and has some spare time on his hands then maybe but i really love it just the way it is, plain and simple like me haha. Don;t think il ever want to change it too much anyway maybe just some alloys and new bumpers i'll be happy at that lol Oh yeah and a new door and an interior mirror lol. Defo will get some pictures up but the weather here has been rubbish so havent got any decent pictures of her yet :down:

:blush::blush::blush: my darling beloved has just informed me its a mk3 granada hes been rebuilding :blush::blush: see i dont know anything about cars lol

As soon as i get some pictures i will definatly post them up :D i think i only have 1 tbh as i said before the weather here has been terrible since i got it, if it wasnt knee deep in snow its been peeing from the heavens lol

Back