hi all new to the site im in the middle off converting my 1.0 micra with a 1.3super s engine its k11

hi all new to this im in the middle of converting my 1.0 k11 with a 1.3 super s k11 engine car has a lightened fly wheel any other suggestion wat i can do

yes it will, just need 1l clutch and probably fly as the gearbox spline is smaller. probably easier then swaping the box, driveshafts and hubs. also depends what year your car is. later 1l would fit
also all 1.3 engines are the same no matter what car they came from. super s, sr, lx

cheers lads my own car is an irish 97 and the donor car is a 94 jap wat difference will the one litre box make
prefacelift 1.0,s have a smaller g/box and different shafts, mounts, f/w, clutch, gearchange etc.
you,re best to just fit the bare engine, like i did :)

i don't actually know i was just going by wat frank said i'm just a noob he's the guru around here from wat i can see anyway :p
but since frank says the your 1 litre flywheel is smaller it will be lighter anyway. best ask frank tho i'm a new member but have been reading these forums for a quite a while and it seems like he has tried everything there is to try with micra engines.
he's already given me allot of advice:)

ALL HAIL FRANK!!! :D:D:D

:)
the pre-face 1.0 fly has a lot less dish (so the thrust race will miss the pressure plate by about 20mm :eek:)
and the p/p pcd is different, and clutch spline, and thrust race dia etc.

i dont no im not that mechanically minded also were is the cts is it buy the termostat whilst doin the conversion my jap engine had wat seemed like a sensor wit 2 pipes coming off it i blanked this off because it was blanked on the 1.0l one the sensor i think was located at the back off the stat on the block does it make sense to you

there are 2 coolant sensors under the dizzy, the 1 wire one goes to the gauge, and the 2 wire one goes to the ecu.
are they a different colour to the 1.0 ones ?

no :)
i fill the rad then run it round the block to open the thermostat, then it takes another 1 L or so once its cooled down

Back