Hi im new from Plymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia14

Club Member (Trial)
Hi all

Im Scott From Plymouth and have just joined the forums as i have an interest in the little Micra/March!

We do have a K11 1.0 in the family which is mainly mums car but i do borrow it now and then!
Im kinda joining on her behalf really as im the car nut and sit on forums all day LOL :p

Heres her car................

020420091075.jpg

020420091074.jpg

My mum bought this car over a year ago to get back into motoring after a break of nearly 17 years! We did get her a Ford Fiesta :doh: but she hated driving it and never felt comfortable!
This little micra came up and now she loves it and now has her confidence back on the road! :grinning:

I myself have several cars and love the unusual Jap stuff!
I currently own a 1981 toyota Corolla KE70, half of a 350bhp full drift spec S14 Silvia which im now breaking and a 1977 mini Clubman shorty in bright pink for giggles!! :p. Im also looking at several 80 jap coupes and convertables as a replacement for my Silvia!

I do drive the Micra sometimes and even thought its only 1.0 its still really good fun and very revy!

Ive got my mum into the whole Jap thing and she now wants to upgrade her Micra to a Super S! She loves her micra so why not have the best!! (Y)

We did start to mod her 1.0 with a CD player and I got some 15" OZ wheels for it to replace the steels......... but now we will probably keep these for the Super S............

26112008639.jpg

26112008640.jpg

She basicly lets me tinker with it as another little project for some fun so on the "SS" i may try and get some cool JDM bits for it!!

Well this one will be up for sale soon and we are now on the lookout for a Super S if anyone has a nice one for reasonable money!

Ill keep you all posted :D

Straight away an excellent introduction, Hello and Welcome to the club mate, and a it sounds like you've got/had a nice selection of cars, any pics of the Silvia Drift Spec?

Thanks for the very fast and warm welcome!!

Heres a few pics of my toys.............. :p

My Ke70 Corolla as it is now (lots more to come):
DSCF0022-1.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

My Silvia (Before):
n511144091_83177_8908.jpg

n511144091_83185_708.jpg

And after it got attacked by one of its own:
0710210109.jpg

0710220125.jpg

And now:
26012009796.jpg

And my Mini for a laugh:
n511144091_77576_8094.jpg

n511144091_77582_895.jpg

Cheers Guys!

Yes I am gutted about the Silvia but it all worked out in the end with a payout to get more toys lol! Random that it was a Micra that did all the damage!!

My Corolla is getting lots more work done to it at the moment and I have Jap spec twin headlights, Rare 14x9J deep dished Enkei wheels and then lowered suspension!!

And my Mini is such a laugh but had been off the road for 3 years now but back soon!! (Y)

Heres a Vid I made of it........... it got quite famous locally and internationally! :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eui2mQfZNYo

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay some cracking cars there mate im supprised you aint on jap north east

Hi Scott, the bonnet pins on the Silvia are they still in good condition?

That Mini looks ace, I bet you don't get the Congestion Charge in London, lol.

But a very nice selection of cars there, shame about the Silvia, what's the engine bay looking like?

WELCOME TO THE CLUB! don't suppose your on SSS?

Yes im "uncle Silvia" on there but it wouldnt fit on this forum LOL

I thought u may be on here!! (Y)

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay some cracking cars there mate im supprised you aint on jap north east

Cheers................... oh and im in the South West LOL (im already a member of tooooo many forums LOL)

hi and welcome. some good cars. heres a few super s's going for sale on e-bay
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/?_nkw=...ksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=super+s&_osacat=0

Yea ive spotted those............ bloody far away tho!! :glare: (Y)

Hi Scott, the bonnet pins on the Silvia are they still in good condition?

That Mini looks ace, I bet you don't get the Congestion Charge in London, lol.

But a very nice selection of cars there, shame about the Silvia, what's the engine bay looking like?

The bonnet pins are sold if u were after them........ going with the bonnet! They are cheap to buy anyway!! (Y)
I dont think Ill ever drive the Mini as far as London but you never know LOL

Heres under the Bonnet of the Silvia..................
IMG_6677.jpg

Welcome mate. I love that photo of the mini parked sideways. Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back