Hi all

My names Luke, had me micra for a while now so decided to pop on here for info and stuff, im on the almera owners club (dodgyluke) and was on the primera owners club too so i do like nissans

had the micra for nearly a year now, someone reversed ito my almera gti and put a bit of a dent in it so i decided to take it off the road to put her 'back to glory', the missus took pity on me and give me her micra (awesome !) and she bought a beetle instead.

shes a k11 98/99 on a 't' , 1.0 non coil pack 3dr. its an 'inspiration' so its got the absolute gash orange interior. aquired a super s spoiler, spotties, ported and polished head, panel filter and thats about it apart from gutting the inside so its not exactly rapid but its never ceased to amaze me and nearly replaces the smile i get from the mera, especially the handling although that was apparent anyway from the f1000 series

we've been mesing around with my mates AX and i've got the 'carb horn' , he's got some gsxr600's for his and i fancy getting a set to slap on mine.

Ive seen k6fps car on youtube before and on finding the forum ive been looking through threads looking for some info on how best to approach it buts its a bit of a hunt plus im crap at computers

im either looking at cbr600 or gxsr600's ( i think) but i want to see what other people are using and how they've done it.

thanks and hi to all

Luke

Back