Hi All, New K11 Turbo

lookin good davva (Y)
you,ll have to bring it to the strip eh :grinning: i,ll be at shakespere raceway april 1st running low comp high boost, chasing mov hopefully :wasntme:

yeah looks good, will let my dad know about it, its 100 miles away so its not that far away for us to come, is it just a RWYB,
I think we will struggle to get the power down on the strip so props wont get a good time but anything under 14s will make me happy, what sort of times have you boys had, seen mov's videos and looks fast

looks like it goes well, 1st and second gear are a waste of time for me it just spins up, felt better today after putting them wheels on but need some good tyres on and i should get a good time, my mate has a 250 bhp Civic Type R and it runs 14s, need to beat him.

lookin good davva (Y)
you,ll have to bring it to the strip eh :grinning: i,ll be at shakespere raceway april 1st running low comp high boost, chasing mov hopefully :wasntme:

yeah looks good, will let my dad know about it, its 100 miles away so its not that far away for us to come, is it just a RWYB,
I think we will struggle to get the power down on the strip so props wont get a good time but anything under 14s will make me happy, what sort of times have you boys had, seen mov's videos and looks fast

haha... Frank it all about the driver lol, yours should be fast

Davva you should be aiming for high 13's lol i got 14.2 n/a

Im just having trouble with the wiring so kind of stuck atm

Back