Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caffer

After a bit of searching i found your newbies section :grinning:

Im Caffer, from kent, have a little K11 1L jap import 5 door and a highly modded rover coupe turbo (260+bhp at last check anyway)
Using the micra at the min as the Coupe is off the road for a few more heavy duty mods (should see 350bhp+ happily but am aiming for 400+)

Not going to mod the K11 (i say that now,lol) as its a great lil car and does exactly what i want, lovly and cheap to run, just need to get the aircon sorted! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Welcome to the club! That's some pretty impressive performance stats for your Rover!! :cool:

Whereabouts in Kent do you live? My parents live on Sheppey, and so did I until about 7 months ago.

James.

James said:
Welcome to the club! That's some pretty impressive performance stats for your Rover!! :cool:

Whereabouts in Kent do you live? My parents live on Sheppey, and so did I until about 7 months ago.

James.

Thanks very much, the rover.... well i am actually the site owner and joint chairman of the Rover Coupe Owners Club, I dread to think how much i have piled into that car. :(

Im in Tonbridge

caffer said:
Thanks very much, the rover.... well i am actually the site owner and joint chairman of the Rover Coupe Owners Club, I dread to think how much i have piled into that car. :(

Im in Tonbridge
Small world! I work in Southborough just outside Tunbridge Wells! lol!

James said:
Small world! I work in Southborough just outside Tunbridge Wells! lol!

Blimey, that is a small world, you may well have heard / seen the coupe then, i have only really been driving the micra around for about a month now :grinning:

The Coupe

dscf0868.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

dscf0871.jpg

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1196.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

Spose I best put a couple of pics up of the micra as well then......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/caffer/misc/DSCF1387.jpg
Converted to URL - Image too big

DSCF1388.jpg

What Micra do you have then?

Also, what is the site timeout set to, i keep having to log in as the site "session time" seems really short?

Tick "Remember me" and you SHOULD be fine there. It's set as vBulletin's default value.

I'm sure i've seen that car around actually! I just came back from Tonbridge, to pick up a Subway.

Here's mine:

128418205_9007adf831.jpg

128418486_624ade2f15.jpg

I believe the session timeout is 15 minutes.

Rover looks pretty tidy. Im not a huge fan of them, especially as i was hit by a drunken one a couple of months ago - they all remind me of the crash now!!

Arnold said:
I believe the session timeout is 15 minutes.

Rover looks pretty tidy. Im not a huge fan of them, especially as i was hit by a drunken one a couple of months ago - they all remind me of the crash now!!

Oh Dear, Dont get me started on drink drivers. :mad:

They are an addiction i tell ya, once you have had one you keep going back to it. So many of my members have gone away from the coupe but they keep coming back, lol

The old man keeps telling me to get rid, he hadnt been in it since forged pistons, bigger intercooler, bigger turbo, higher fuel pressure and higher boost. and a few other toys :devil:
Took him out and he couldnt stop smiling, lol

James, you wont have seen mine in the last week as its off the road for a while, but there is a "copy cat" car round tonbridge at the minute but i have been known to make the odd stop at subway on the way home, I don't do this driving up and down the high street lark. Got better things to waste my money on than petrol, not as if it doesnt drink petrol like its going out of fashon anway. So i leave the car at home and I go drink beer instead :-D

Nah I wasn't talking about the last week hehe, but I seem to remember seeing that one about somewhere.

Good plan with the not wasting petrol btw hehe ;)

i think james is flirting with you :S

i'd be worried

Hi, im a secret poster, im not really here. shhh

Layla said:
i think james is flirting with you :S

i'd be worried

Hi, im a secret poster, im not really here. shhh

Get back to your novel!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back