Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm a newbie here from Bristol in the south west.

2 weeks ago i purchased a Micra as my daily commuter. TBH i wasnt a big fan of smaller cars, but had to become realistic that my 4.0 Jeep even with LPG wasn't cost effective LOL.

Anyway, I picked up a 1995 1.3 LX Manual with 12 months MOT on ebay. I wasnt really expecting much, but must say i really surprised with the car. Its a nippy little thing and actually a really nice drive. My biggest worry was travelling on the motorway in it especially as part of the motorway I drive on is really steep, but the little thing just flies up the hill. Great fuel consumption too and nice and rooms in side. I havent got much in the way of luxuries but TBH that just means less things to worry about breaking lol.

Its now means I technically own 3 1990's Nissans. I have a Ford Maverick 2.4 SWB which is technically a Nissan Terrano 2 with a Ford badge and I have a 1991 UK Spec Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo Manual.

No real problems with the micra yet, apart from the sunroof stuck open but i managed to close it with the use of a rubber mallet LOL will look into the problem when i get a moment.

Welcome to the club, with regards to the sunroof, you will need to get a new mech from the scrappy, not a big job tbh.

Hello and Welcome to the Club, For the past two years I've been with the club and I haven't seen anyone join the club disapointed with their micra and more impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back