help please k11 sr20

micra gt

Ex. Club Member
hi need some help with my sr20 conversion ive got the engine in and fitted ive sorted the wiring loom out but just want to no what drive belts i can use as ive removed the power steering pump and air con compressor so ive only got bottom pully water pump and alternator to run i also need to no what radiator i can use i would be greatfull for and info you can give me

cheers andy i will post pics up soon as i can

I know theres a certain belt you can buy to fit as glen has recently done this. Regarding the radiator im not sure if an uprated micra one would suffice :)

cheers stani will look into that your old turbo kit will be up for sale running sweet aswell was going to use the almeraradiator but its a bit big and i want to turbo this one aswell so would be nice to get something to fit round that was going to have one made to the size i want think that would be better

Cool im glad its still together and not like everyother turbo kit lol and a custom one would be ideal as it'll suit your needs. I fitted an almera one years ago and to be honest its a tight fit

I've done the same on my March ANK11 4wd, with SR20DET from GTiR, I've think it was a 4PK690 belt I used.
2012.05.12_motor2.jpg

that is fantastic thank you got one of them belts off ebay just waiting for it to come but only problem i have is the water pump belt can you tell me at all what that one is you used and how you tensioned it up as can see a tensioner in the pic you sent

thanks andy

Back