Gauging interest SR20 K11

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Possibly selling SR20DE micra with all its trick bits;) due to looking as a S14a that im after.

Mod list - Stuff not fitted will be fitted before sale.

Body pannels
- Black k11 (was gold) poor paintjob so will need a respray
- SR open mouth front bumper and rear bumper (not fitted yet)
- Open mouth Grill (not fitted yet)
- Badboy bonnet (not fitted yet)
- Doors with central locking and electric windows (not fitted yet)
- Two front wings with no rot or dings (not fitted yet)
- Wraparound spoiler

Suspension + Brakes
- Spax adjustable coilovers from Matt H
- Rear beam with disc brakes
- Nismo trailing arm bushes
- Sunny GTIR calipers, EBC Yellowstuf pads and Ventred and grooved discs
- Whitle line kit - front and rear HD anti rollbars + Lower strut brace (not fitted yet).
- OMP Upper strut brace
- Custom rear Strut brace welded in.

Wheels
- Sunny GTIR standard alloys with 195/45 Falken tyres on just cost me £180 a few weeks ago.

Engine
- Sunny GTI SR20DE, 150bhp (from what ive read on sr20 forums)
- Custom welded drive shafts by a engineering firm.
- Full Sunny GTI loom all clocks, heaters and lights work!
- custom drivers side chasis mount (no alterations to chasis leg)
- Modified gear box mount to fit standard chasis mount.
- Exhaust altered to fit ( not the best) was next on the list for a stainless one.

Interior
- Rot on the floor cut out and welded up.
- Black Sparco Sprint Bucket seats ( inc Sparco blue harness)
- Sunny GTI leather stearing wheel, boss and indicators.
- Dash pod cup holders
- Centre console cup holder
- Impul gear knob
- Boot and petrol flap release

Bad parts

Needs a new drivers side sill, passengers has been patched but id replace the whole thing. ( I have Both sides to go on).

Rear arches are a bit scabby ( i have replacement pannels for them too)

Needs a full respray to look top notch once its kitted out.

I will be fiting most of these pannels before the sale inc the anti rollbars ect. I may even weld the sills and arches on and put them into primer ready for paint.

Info
Taxed until May 2010 Tested until 7th May 2010
Registered with DVLA as a 2.0 and Taxed and Tested as a 2.0
Cars on a N plate
Serious offeres people as im sure you can see the amount of cash that has been spent on the car in terms of parts.

To finish it of it just needs the sills welding and because im fussy the rear arches, fit the other body panels that i have and a full respray and a custom exhaust and you will have one on the quickest micras around wich is also tricked out with a few rare parts :D .

Im in no rush to sell and dont even know if im going to

This is not for the faint hearted!!! so no dreamers please and take into account the insurance implications of a 2.0 micra.
Pics:
IMG00104-20090711-1600.jpg IMG00110-20090711-1602.jpg
IMG00108-20090711-1602.jpg IMG00107-20090711-1601.jpg
IMG00105-20090711-1600.jpg IMG00106-20090711-1601.jpg
IMG00111-20090711-1602.jpg IMG00112-20090711-1603.jpg
IMG00109-20090711-1602.jpg IMG00097-20090711-1556.jpg
IMG00096-20090711-1556.jpg IMG00094-20090711-1555.jpg
IMG00101-20090711-1558.jpg IMG00102-20090711-1559.jpg
IMG00024-20090601-1458.jpg IMG00103-20090711-1559.jpg
IMG00098-20090711-1557.jpg IMG00100-20090711-1558.jpg

Antony

Ex. Club Member
if i baught that i would just swap the engine/gearbox and mounts over to my shell as i think that ones not got much life left in it to be honest. you could even pick up a 1.0 3door shell from a scrappy for £50 and plonk it all in that.... (would be registered on a Q plate though.)

god i wish had the time and patience to do this sort of conversion as i bet you get lots of people asking "whats in that mate" like i do..lol

good luck with the sale and future purchase of a 200sx.

Stani1029

Club Member
for anyone who is going to buy it, take the engine out and bang a sr20det into it, little bandit reborn almost! so much potential in it

OP
OP
Broony

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
if i baught that i would just swap the engine/gearbox and mounts over to my shell as i think that ones not got much life left in it to be honest. you could even pick up a 1.0 3door shell from a scrappy for £50 and plonk it all in that.... (would be registered on a Q plate though.)

god i wish had the time and patience to do this sort of conversion as i bet you get lots of people asking "whats in that mate" like i do..lol

good luck with the sale and future purchase of a 200sx.

Not much life left in it?? considering its already had the floor rot cut out and only needs two sills which arent a major job as it needs a respray and i have all the other panels to go on so if anything it will have more life than those car which have not yet rotted.

And as you say take the mounts out you could only keep the gear box mount as you have to make a custom drivers side chasis mount to accept the sr20 engine mount anyway so would be just as hard as doing the whole lot if your going to that extent.

@ Stani, not sure mate aint going to be cheap as i think it may just get broke and standard parts put back on and sold as i dont think many people will have the sort of cash for what its worth and it would be a shame to brake a car that has the engine and runs fine as i use it as my daily driver atm.

sorry to see your thinking about selling mate:( was a bloody quick car!
gotta say though, you are gonna get more money if you break it! keep meaning to call you, will do tonight if thats ok?

OP
OP
Broony

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hmm i was after a 200sx next also, but what type of money would you be after for this?

you could have it for a grand after ive took all the performance parts off and put standards parts back on if your interested?

just put a deposit down on a s14a touring :)

Ed ive changed my number so i'll pm you it.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
the red one on the trader for 5.5 ?

I'll ask my insurance today about the micra. Not sure how they are for major mods. AKAIK direct line aren't the most mod friendly company.

well im gonna get me a new car since i am bored of my focus. Selling it and gonna get a k11 so pm me. I would need the full car finishing though and how much are you after let me know asap please.

I dunno if your selling it in parts but i am after a dash pod like the one you have, if your not selling it, do you know where i could get one from ?