Help needed

Hi guys
Wanting to ask a question
I have a 2000 sport plus 1.4 Micra and under my steering wheel i have a box that looks asif it's just floating there just wandering if anyone can tell me what it is? I can try supplying a picture if needed it's just I've searched all over Google for the answer and got nothing
Cheers
A

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

That's only the stopper for the adjustment on the steering wheel buddy.
Nice one davyboy much appreciated mate
Also I've bought myself one of those cheap £20 eBay diy central locking systems would I be correct saying I need to wire it into the wires going to the super lock box? Or is there somewhere else it needs to be tapped into? Cheers

For keyless entry (remote locking) you can also use a Nissan keyless module. There should be a brown connector underneath the steering wheel thats not connected. You can use a keyless module from a micra, almera or primera and just connect it and program a few fobs. I did in under 20 minutes including programming the keys.

If you need more info just pm me. I can supply you the part numbers.

Here are a few pictures of the factory module and a fob. This is a 2nd facelift LHD K11. The brown connector was taped to another cable beneeth the steering wheel.
The module:
BWxB32C.jpg

The fob:
Bqsbqcn.jpg

Here it sits in a LHD micra. (The black box in the hole)
rBU886X.jpg

I dont have another fob but i think that there are alot of other fobs that are also working on this module. Like the fob from a primera.

Back