Help Needed!!!

B

Breadner18

ok, i have a nissan micra K11 and just wondering which type of alloys i need to get, i dont want anything flash and searched on ebay and K11 alloys are there but the prick is only selling two... and iv been too a nissan dealer and he qouted be £497.00!!! thats nearly how much i paid for my car! anyways just wondering if anyone could help by giving me info and where to get good second hand alloys...

awww shame u dont want anything flash Iv got some lovely 15" alloy going for 170 quid worth 600 only 6 months old excellent tyre thread...check out my post breaking K11

look on buy and sell on here, and keep an eye on ebay. my first set of alloys wherent flash but where a great improvement from steelies. got them for £80 with nearly-new tyres all around. also check gtir-oc - they like giving pulsar wheels away lol!

just incase you didnt know u need 4xPCD 100, ET35-ET45 i THINK

altho my ET38 on a 6.5J rim are nearly coming out the arch...

you should fit 185/60/14" (or lower profile) or
195/50/15" (again or lower pro) easily enough on a micra without too much scrubbing!

sorry if u didnt need to know all that, got nothing to do til my lunchbreak :wasntme:

cheers for the help, because my wheels are the only thing that lets the car down, the alloys i have at the moment are COMPLETELY WRECKED! what can i say i bought it off a women i couldn't expect nothing else...

Back