help needed

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
Hi all,

i had a bit of a bump with my mate at college today and my Prefacelift k11 has come off worse. my wing is dinted, bumper is cracked and the passanger headlight has broke of its mounting and is loose, so i want to replace it asap. The problem is that i live in Sunderland and all of the local scrap yards have shut down. So i am asking if anyone in the Sunderland / Newcastle area have a spare passanger headlight that i could possible buy off them? If not, does anyone in the area know of any scrap yards close to me and what price i am looking to pay for a headlight?

All replies will be appreciated.

Thanks, John

have you tried the one behind the old rocktop skips place and there is a one behind b and q as well mate if i had petrol i would show ya

have you tried the one behind the old rocktop skips place and there is a one behind b and q as well mate if i had petrol i would show ya

Thanks mate. my step-dad has just headed out to see whats in them, hopefully it wont cost too much

Hi all,

i had a bit of a bump with my mate at college today and my Prefacelift k11 has come off worse. my wing is dinted, bumper is cracked and the passanger headlight has broke of its mounting and is loose, so i want to replace it asap. The problem is that i live in Sunderland and all of the local scrap yards have shut down. So i am asking if anyone in the Sunderland / Newcastle area have a spare passanger headlight that i could possible buy off them? If not, does anyone in the area know of any scrap yards close to me and what price i am looking to pay for a headlight?

All replies will be appreciated.

Thanks, John

ha ha ha thats the exact same damage mines sufferd when i crashed 2 weeks ago:laugh:

hope it all went well :D

mines was from going round a corner to fast bad move no ammount of pulling the handbreak could have corrected it

Back