Help needed

Hi all, i have a small problem and a few questions. My girlfriend has a 5 door s reg micra which needs a new passenger side wing and front door due to an accident she had on the weekend. My question is, would a wing and door from any year (93-98) fit as a replacement? Does anyone have/can get hold of a white wing and door asap?

Thanks for your help in advance.

firstly the door will fit no problem the wing however may not if its the face lift model then you will need a facelift wing pre facelift have round indicaters the facelift have oval also in what part of the country are you.

so i asume nearest breakers yard would be southampton or not
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Trent Ltd
Princes St, Southampton, SO14 5RP -

C & S Motors
Empress Rd, Southampton, SO14 0JW -

Mercman Ltd
Manor House Av, Millbrook, Southampton, SO15 0LF -

JMA Salvage Group
West End, Southampton, SO30 3HQ -

L & H Motors
Roddington Forge, Allington Lane, West End, Southampton, SO30 3HP -

Just Alternators
Brook La, Botley, Southampton, SO30 2ER -

Automotive
Fawley, Southampton, SO45 1BW -

Silverlake Garage Ltd
Botley Rd, Shedfield, Southampton, SO32 2HL

Advanced Vehicle Spares
Main Rd, Colden Common, Winchester, SO21 1RP -

B & P Recycling Ltd
Coppice Hill, Bishops Waltham, Southampton, SO32 1AG -

Silverlakes will have it and most likely in the correct colour, but they are pricey in my experience.

thanks for those replies, have tried all those numbers with no joy. Silverlake are normall very good, but couldn't help this time. Does anyone know for sure if an older wing would fit a s reg ( i guess facelift) model? I might have found a door, but does anyone happen to have a white wing that would fit? Thanks again in advance.

Dont let the colour stop you from buying a good wing.....it is very easy to spray it the correct colour and i think theres guides on here covering just that.....

if i could find a wing that fitted id buy it! Unfortunatly i cant seem to. I have a mate who can spray it white for me. Does anyone know how quickly silverlake get new cars in? Is it daily or weekly.

I'm almost certain that it is daily, have you had a look on ebay, I think that there was a white facelift being broken?
Craig

Back