Help Needed

i Have a Nissan Micra K11 Super S 1.3, it's a 92 reg

i have a few problems with it and was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction

Above the numberplate their is a handle/boot bumper thingy (sorry i don't know the correct name) it is hanging off on the right side and i don't know how it fits back on, and the 2 little lights above the boot, one is hanging down by it's wires, i notice it has screws but i'm unsure where they screw into as they look rather small.

Also myspoiler is not stuck on, on the left hand side, how do i put it back on? is it clips or something?

i can get some photos if needed although it may take me a day or two as the car isn't at my address

Thanks Lads

Bobby

boot trim / numberplate light you'll need a one from a scrap yard as by the sounds of it its broken on the righthand side, a common problem if you use it to open the boot. The lights theres a clip that will have rusted through a replacement of that is all thats needed.

Though as you'll be replacing the whole thing you shouldnt need to worry about it unless they have gone the same way on the replacement part.

The spoiler may not be connected into its clips on the left handside (down near spoilers lowers legs) or maybe the bonding tape or bolts up along the top have come loose...so you'll probably only know by taking a better look at it, perhaps even removing it first.

Back