HELP ME! Remove the k11 Facelift door cover/card!! (Window fell to the bottom o.O)

Self explanatory really, my windows fallen all the way (probably to the bottom of the door) its along side the wind mechanism I'm certain, I've got the winder handle off (very easy),

I need to get the inside door handle frame off, then i need to figure out how to get the arm-rest pannels off, then the top of the door card o_O

I have a haynes but its only covering the older models, its just becoming a nightmare to strip and the amount of pressure im using will probably destroy something which is why i am turning to you guys, the msc community.

Please help guys, can't be at college tomorrow with no window :(

Cheers
Migs

Doesn't look it frank :(, methinks a full on clip system all the way round with some slotting and sliding, will get the pictures now, its dodgey, no matter what angle you approach it at it really is stuck to the door, what's worse is i have no idea what the clip system is like :S.

Cheers Frank, happy to have someone who knows a micra on the case (Y)

Arm-rest top
sam0310q.jpg

Lower door section with the speaker and items holder.
sam0311v.jpg

Little slots under the speaker and items holder section.
sam0314o.jpg

OK frank, now were getting somewhere!! two massive clips on the arm-rest, alot of force had them off! bout time too!

Two Phillips next!

the speaker grill/holder is screwed to the door panel. when you've removed the winder handle, door opener trim, door pull handle/arm rest, there are several snap-on clips holding the door card on round the edges. carefully pry the clips off the door with a flathead(don't pry from the wooden doorcard otherwise you'll seperate the plastic clips from the card and may need a new doorcard). finally the top of the door card is hooked onto the door frame. with all plastic clips popped out just lift the doorcard up.

Interesting, everythings mounted to the door card, not to the door o_O? Easy removal +1 lol.

Cheers polly, the top part of the door card (Where the rubber window lining is) is proving to be a nightmare.

Thanks very much for the help!, appreciate it! will let you know if i can get this window hehe.

Hmm pollyp, where are the clips for the upper part located?

Got it, just forcefully lift up, awesome, you legends thanks!

Back