help me out!

R

RIK

how flaming hard can it be to remove two seats!

first i took the seat out,disconected the airbag to get measurments for new frames,then i remmberd the airbag so i unplugged it turned ingnition on and the light on dash flashes,,now i cant get it off!!

1.ive treid disconecting battery to reset it,but no
2.wil it work if i takethe fuse ou and puit back in
3.do i need to fone nissan?
4.wht will happn if i remove the fuse?

can it be tricked? connec both te wires together so it thinks the airbag is still fitted?

i know they can be removed for disabled people that need swivel chairs,,does anyonehave a clue what to do? wher to start?

electronics and explosives arent one of my stong points,,,also im scared of both! :D

Put it back to normal and say it did it on its own then get it fixed under warrenty.
You now know not to do it again.
:p

Dusk said:
Put it back to normal and say it did it on its own then get it fixed under warrenty.
You now know not to do it again.
:p

yeah i wil do until th seats are ready to be fitted,,

but i have £370 worth of bucket seat to be fitted and i cant cos the stupid light wil stil flash,,,thats why i need t trick it or take the fuse out or summat

Why don't you cut the plug and connect the two wires so the light goes off. Or remove the bulb from behind the speedo.

if that works ll my problems aare solved,,but ll only do it if im 100% it will work,,i cant afford a new interior if it all goes off!!!

i have pluged the seat back in now and its stil flashing,,how can i reset it?

first discount the battery.
Then remove the fuse
Put the fuse back in
Connect battery
should be fixed

any problems text me and my dad will ask someone at the factory how to fix it.

but he's sure the above should do it. I'll try it on my mams tomorrow or sumit if i have time.

rik normally it only takes 5-10 mins of disconnecting battery 4 ecu reset on a k11 i know k12 but all cars r pretty much same in this sense lol but also only thing i say i rip out bulb if its only a warning light thats bothering u if its something else dont play about with it too much cuz it might void ur warranty like i told u b4 try talk 2 some of the people at nissan reguards to what u can do n how it affects ur warranty n such as imo warranty is worth alot more than a few mods

lol warrenty wont be a problem. If it stays on and they tell you they cant fix it on warrenty bring it up to me and we'll take it back to the factory and they'll fix.....warrenty or no warrenty.

im not joking as well!

cool,,ill try that today aftrer work

can you find out for me if the other airbags will work after i take he seats out?

eg,i remove seats, remove fuse put fuse back ,in connect battery will the light show up then?

when you unpluged the seatbelt youunpluged the seatbelt pre-ensioner.. the bad mistake was switching on the ignition.. as when you do the nECU goes through nits check procedures, it saw that the seatbelt pretentioner wasnt there.. so it thinks it broken, once the light is on it needs to be re-set by a nissan dealer.. and you carnt change the airbag bulbs as like the K11 i belive there is no bulb its an LED solderd inside the dash binicle.. would involve taking the nwhole guage pod appart.. unles you can fint the wire that controls the Airbag light and snip it :) thats what i did when mine was on..

yeah your right,i read on cliosport hey had they same problems,they put a resistor in the wires to solve it

so disconecting battery wont work to reset the ecu?

im ggoing to fit the seat this weekend and just leav the light on,,wen it comes to service ill take them out a week before and tel them about the light,,its the only thing i can do

Back