Help me... im female!!!

RIGHT...

i think, im too attached to the "mean green speed machine" that is my BRUM!
so... im gonna fix him... shall be a labour of love.

been up the scrappy... couldnt find a pickup ring :(

cant post pics yet, as the "mechanic" hasnt towed him back... mechanic.. my butt... 4 months later and he still aint fixed him :(

so if you all wanna keep checking back ... and stani.. keep that part just in case please??:D

i'll repost when my baby comes home.

oh, and im a girl... im dopey... if i change all this setup stuff, you all gonna help me yeah?? :D *flutters eyelashes*

thankyou!!

just so you know, there are a few girls on this site and some of them are quite knowledgeable about cars, so claiming the reason you are struggling with your car is to do with your gender is a bit insulting to those who do know what they are doing.

but its great that you are willing to give it a go, thats more than most people

Just outa curiosity.. if a geezer posted up a problem as such then there wouldnt be all this running around, BUT as soon as a girl comes on the seen its on page two already.. i reckon a face to the car with problems would be good to see......

J

Just outa curiosity.. if a geezer posted up a problem as such then there wouldnt be all this running around, BUT as soon as a girl comes on the seen its on page two already.. i reckon a face to the car with problems would be good to see......

J

We shall make this happen helloween :D

i like the spirit of not giving up
and get the fella to muck in too!
once your pics are up youll both breeze through this one

Its quite pathetic isn't...

You guys must be seriously depeserate.

Nope not desperate at all just massive pervs ;) I'm 25 and everytime I go on google I still type boobs to see who's boobs are number 1 in image results :)
And if you didn't before you will now :D

LOL - at the moment, the answer to the Google boob conundrum is...

...a fat lad :laugh:.

well hello there... we dont uaully get many females on here... hehehe (*goes away and hides awaiting a slap from mods..lol*) :laugh:

Every other pic on the page is of female buxomness but for some really weird reason, the fat lad is still in the lead :D.

i would post a pic of your pickup ring and ecu wrongun, and if stani says it looks the same as his then buy his complete setup

i was talking about the pic of the equipment that needs sorting
mods maybe waiting to see if we are man enough to delete the non relevant stuff on this thread

*brings out the firemans hose and scooshes you all with cold water*

leave the poor girl alone and just fix her car lol

welcome to the forum btw, nice to see another girlie on the forum :D

well everything has gone breasts up!!
my laptop broke, to top off an oh so wonderful year!!

so now, no laptop, and STILL no baby!! :(

the bloody "mechanic" hasnt even bought it back yet!! :(
so is all im gonna need is an ECU with nats disabled yeah??

Dont care how much it costs, i need my car.
i used to drive to the shop, i feel housebound.

i'll post back when i get it back... its deffo an immobiliser problem. my badboy is awesome mechanically.
the thing that wounds me is the clutch has only done a few hundred miles and cost me £200 lol

Back