Help Help Help

Antony

Ex. Club Member
hi guys,

im sorry im doing it again, all of my turbo stuff has to go, and im not even gonna go n/a either....

looking at how much i have spent, and how much im getting payed. its not a viable option to do anything to it other than the stuff i have done allready.

so im gonna have to sell..

Turbo T25 offers
top mounted intercooler some body wanted this offers
HKS manifold £300 ono
Front mounted intercooler (baught it two days ago) £20
Emanage Blue ECU offers

please please please buy these off me before i get into so much debt im having to declare myself bankrupt...

im sorry, but i also dont think ill be one her emuch from now on. ive got no money to pay for my internet connection after next month...:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

so with this lot and DAvey's lot going, you could build 1+ 1/2 micra turbo's..

i may be interested mate :)

just had a look in your micra blog......front inter cooler looks wicked......would you post that?

also...is it "davey c" old top mounted intercooler? i only ask cause was after a pictures?

you have any piping for/with this

thanks
napster

yes i can, £7 postage,
yes it is and its exactly as i is on his pages, comes with all blue samco bits too, cost me £120... make me an offer...

will the samco hoses fit the front intercooler?? or is it designed for top mounted IC??

what exactly does the hosing consist of please? you said "comes with all blue samco bits too" so will that link IC with throttle body etc?

sorry and thanks

£20 + £5 delivery micra.jas
and the top mounted intercooler has two 90deg bends to fit a turbo on the hks manifold, plus the larger 70mm hose to connect it to the throttle body. all in blue.

Back