clearout for coilovers...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
standard 1300 CG13DE head and cams (for all you 1.0 owners out there) or for someone wanting to do a port and polish job.... £30.... (offers)

Brand New in box E-manage Blue ECU, (for all you turbo guys out there, or for someone who wants to just egt the best out of their installs... £165 (offers)

Davey C's Top mounted intercooler, calsonic nissan intercooler modded to fit top mounted for that "oem" look turbo or supercharger install £120 with silicone hose connectors (offers allthough its what i payed and ive never used it)

Bilstein and Eibach "street line" suspension kit, lowers the car 35mm at the front and (after the springs were proffesionaly shortened) 45mm rear, clean and perfect working order, transforms the handling and the look. £210 (offers)

standard manifold with cat in working order £5 (offers..lol)

JVC Head unit..... this was the very top of the line stereo back in 2005... it has a metal fascia, full jvc graphics support, 3 Pre-amplified outputs, Aux input, Imense array of equaliser options including, car size, speaker size, speaker firing order, speaker frequency etc etc, remote control, instructions, JVC image CD, jvc fascia box, Motorised fascia.....
this stereo was baught to replace my Nakimichi..... and it did it effortlessly.... so all you audio nuts will know what a good stereo it is. has never let me down.. ever..!
KDSH 9102......
JVC_KDSH9101.jpg

erm....

Top of the line (from 2005) Infinity Kappa 6x9's.... Cost me £199.99, they sound absolutely perfect. when amped. 350W RMS (500W peak ish) unfortunately i shuvved a screw driver through one of the rubber diaphragms after 2 minutes of owning them, however, i fixed it with a inner tube repair patch.... and it hasnt made any difference to the sound quality at all........ and i have previously won a trophy for my audio install in my old 309 GTI ) £70 or nearest offer... (will need cross overs as i binned mine and used the amps cross over)

1 Blue Sparco 3 point racing harness, slightly dirty..... perfect order... £20. (offers)

anything else i can think of too..lol

ask me if theres anything you need....

Do you have photos of the Bilstein and Eibach suspenion?
Approx. how many miles have you done with them and how many trackdays?

How much would you do the manifold for posted - is it complete from head to secondary cat?
Craig

the manifold is the standard one, with cat, its head to top of downpipe..... postage will be killer, probs about £15, hence the £5 price..lol

the suspension is still on my car, and will be removed on sale so i can put the coilovers on..... i have done 30 mins at Donnington park on them and approx 2000 miles... 59.bhp owned them before me and had them on the NME micra.

Blue is piggy-back.

Don't suppose that you are likely to be coming south any time soon?
raig

sorry dude, cant find my camera... ill take a pic on my phone in a second.... wont be long after this post...... probs 10 mins...

the head is the same as the 1.0l but this ones got the cams matched to it... with shims... so all you would have to do is swap it over, (probs new chain and tensioners whilst your at it too) postage for raceworx head was about £25 if i remember rightly.... so yeah £25 too..

sorry craig dude, im not going anywhere south yet..

yeah the blue is the piggy back ECU...

no one want the stereo??? im only getting rid to pay for the coilovers and replacing it with a switch pannel..

here you go..... and a few teaser shots of where my rear CARBON diffuser will be going, and what shes now looking like, (needs the wheels cleaning and the coilovers on it, when i buy them..lol) :wasntme: :wasntme:

Attachments

• IMG_2228_edited.jpg
    IMG_2228_edited.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2230.jpg
    IMG_2230.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2237.jpg
    IMG_2237.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2238.jpg
    IMG_2238.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2241.jpg
    IMG_2241.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2242.jpg
    IMG_2242.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2245.jpg
    IMG_2245.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2249.jpg
    IMG_2249.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 174
How much do you think postage would be for the head and cams?
the head wouldn't fit on your micra, as you've got seperate coilpack ignition, but you'd be able to swap over the cams still. but possibly would want valve clearances re-shimming £££. but someone on here just swapped his, and ran it like that.

will the cams swap though? If it has coilpacks then the cams will have a notch for the distributer? or is it just cams from a coilpack engine that won't go into a dizzy engine?

ill take £150 for the stereo posted, (trust me its worth three times that, unless you wanna make me an offer?)

yeah sure. the harnesses are universal ones.. (theyre all the same size,..lol)

pm'd

Back