carbed ga16

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well due to rescent news im gonna have to sell the ga16.
it has been fully rebuilt and also has a full edaptoed webber carb for better tuning - fuel economy and throttle response.

excellent condition. has been resprayed aswell when stripped so is nice blue and chrome. looks bling!!

very good for k10 conversion as you dont have to worry about adding extra fuel pumps. injection systems or ne of that stuff, since it is straight carb swap over.

i have had this running in my k10 from the key without much wiring problems at all. in fact was straight forward.

as eany engine conversion i had to edapt driveshafts and drivers engine mount. but this comes with ne conversion. i will be able to help with this in any way.

comes complete engine, dizzy carb, plugs the lot

looking around offers of £100.

collection only please

the 1.6 k10 has been done. it was running the lot. just never was insured on it so was never driven around so to speak. but recent news has prevented it from being put as a road car for now :(
but it was completed and was key started the works :)

so runs well just loud as i didnt have exhuast pe sorted right back after the swap over lol

but other than that is complete

And what about all of the other days works he has put into getting it to fit the k10?? :) May take more than a day to sort out all the mounts etc anyway.

was that a plane flyin ova yur hed????

Attachments

• jimdesktop.jpg
    jimdesktop.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 208
lol..neva mind if ya dint get it the first tym you never wil

n y wasnt you sellin this wen i was lukin for one?? i would have had it off you 5 week ago,, its cheap aswel for the amount ov werk thats bin done too,how many miles it done do ya know?

Back