Hello

First off sorry if this is in the wrong place, Well I'm in need of a run about as 16 year old Spanish Vauxhall build quality = lots of rust in the engine bay near the strut tops and chassis legs, MOT fail, Awesome.

Doubt I would get a Micra with T&T for a couple of hundred would I? Any one in the North East (of England) selling one? Peterlee/Durham/Hartlepool/Sunderland, Looking for something along the 1.0 lines pre face-lift K11, Not bothered on bodywork as long as its legal and runs with no problems.

Mothers Micra has done 114k and still starts first click, Something like that would be perfect.

Get a K10 off ebay or the local rag's.....Great car!!!...£200 will get you one if you keep looking...(Y)..may have short tax though..

kev

Was a super s on there a while back for about 495 I got my mam to phone up about it as if she didn't buy it I would have, As I hear they're nippy little mofo's for a 1.3.

Guy said bluntly, No we aint got one for sale and put the phone down, Shame as it was in semi decent condition.

Back