K11 Interest

Hello All!
Firstly if this post is in the wrong place please let me know!

I am looking to get myself a K11 in time for JAE this year, so I'm just putting the feelers out to see what is out there.
I have been looking on eBay and there are a couple of standard ones for a couple of hundred quid.
Seeing as im looking to do some mods to it I wouldnt mind buying one that already has a few engine mods as I dont really have the space at home to do said mods (turbo, exhaust, suspension and body mods), switching out certain bolt on/off parts I can do.
I'm not looking to spend mega bucks but certainly to have something up and running for JAE would be great.
I am located in the south of England and am willing to travel some distance but not too far, probably midlands at the farthest.
So please post pictures with mod lists and let me know what you have available :)

Thats kind of you to offer but i dont want to ruin a good car lol
Will probably just get an old deathtrap on ebay and make it worse hahaha
I know the culture here is build it dont buy it kinda thing but i just want to have some fun before petrol disappears for good!

Thats kind of you to offer but i dont want to ruin a good car lol
Will probably just get an old deathtrap on ebay and make it worse hahaha
I know the culture here is build it dont buy it kinda thing but i just want to have some fun before petrol disappears for good!
Yeh that's fair enough mate.
There is one modded one on eBay at the moment. I'll see if I can find it.

Hello All!
Firstly if this post is in the wrong place please let me know!

I am looking to get myself a K11 in time for JAE this year, so I'm just putting the feelers out to see what is out there.
I have been looking on eBay and there are a couple of standard ones for a couple of hundred quid.
Seeing as im looking to do some mods to it I wouldnt mind buying one that already has a few engine mods as I dont really have the space at home to do said mods (turbo, exhaust, suspension and body mods), switching out certain bolt on/off parts I can do.
I'm not looking to spend mega bucks but certainly to have something up and running for JAE would be great.
I am located in the south of England and am willing to travel some distance but not too far, probably midlands at the farthest.
So please post pictures with mod lists and let me know what you have available :)

Hey there, nice to meet you and welcome to msc. I got my micra this year but have been on the forum for a couple years anyway.

I recently bought mine and am going down the relatively cheap route, although I do seem to be finding Good deals on stuff...
I’ll link some pics of mine below and maybe you can gauge what you want to do as mine is very simple

26aee8b3444953e9f27bb7d8f03e2ee1.jpg

ed050dc3e1efe9196dfcb760a9155fdf.jpg

Cheers,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk