Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamaimo

Ex. Club Member
Hi Everyone. I am sorry I did not introduce myself first when I joined this forum and put my question first. I was bit desperate to find out cure for my problem with my car. I am from Japan and I am living in UK for nearly 8 year. As my English is second language to me I do apologize any difficulty to understand what I am writing. Well, l used to own a 95 lx 1.3 litters for nearly two years. She had a problem with Throttle Body but after replacement she was always good runner as a first car. She drove cross north coast of Scotland (Talmine, Kyle of Tongue) to south cost of England (The needles, Isle of Wight). I had a good attachment to her but I lost her at a road accident with K10 last year. Eventually I bought a 98 GX 1.3 litter as my second car. I am quite happy with what normal spec Micra does. (Well, I whish if only I have air-con and no dent on tailgate) I was reading topics of this forum time to time when I have some problem but I thought it is time to ask my question to people who know so much about Micra and March in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back