Hello hello agin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micra 110

Site Supporter
Hi again peeps :)
Havn't been on here for quite a while but have been looking at previous posts and my, you lot have been busy! :wow: some excellent work going on... (Y)

A lot has happened since i was last here. We did have a K10 1.2L which in my own world was in perfect nick, i mean that the car was almost as clean as when it came out of the showroom...i even put powerflex bumpstops on it....until the missus killed it by driving int a concrete pillar in a car park! :down: Couldn't get the parts that i had replaced as the insurance company took it within a couple of days.
But we overcame that by aquiring another K10 for £500 but this time it was a 1.0L made in 1991. This car had done under 40000 miles from new as the woman who owned it only went 2 miles a day which works out to about 2500 miles a year! Had a few problems to start with though. The Coil was arcing so a new one was purchased only to find that the Coil was dodgy but that was after placing the car into the Garage at a cost of £100 which was promptly retracted from the Coil manufacturer.....:)

Recently i've been doing some work on the Car, mainly just cleaning the engine bay because it was covered in some sort of spray coating. Everything was covered in crud but now i can see the Bay in all it's glory! :laugh:
Done all the undersealing before any rust had a chance to get started so that's a worry out of the way for at least 18 months. Next job on the list is to remove the front Bumper etc as it's looking a bit flaky painty.!

Driving the K10 it's nice to get comments on the condition. I'm aiming to make this car like showroom but i fear it'll be a long time coming as all the pipes and connectors are all but past their sell by date so it'll down to th lovely people at nissan (sounds expensive i know!) but it's all good for prices etc

Hoping i can be of some help on the Forum :) not that you need it though as there's alot of members who know what's what (Y) and you get things fixed quite quickly IMO.

Catch you lot later peeps, Drive easy :)

cheers

paul :) :k10:

Welcome :D

Glad another k10 has found a loving owner!! Good luck with the Nissan trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back