Hello! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my names Tom & i am new here (hence the post in this section LOL but never kno how to start a thread like this in any other way!)

I own a P10 Primera and im an active member on Nissan Primera Owners Club and very much part of that, bt i used to own a K10 Micra that i modded a bit.

We are a Nissan orientated family, as my dad used to have an S13 200sx but now has a P11 Primera and my mum used to have the micra i had & a sunny before that. She now owns a K11 (02 reg facelift) 1.0 ltr Twister Micra, which is why im here as she has a slight gearbox niggle.

I had a look round u guys' motors @ JAE & was impressed & thort about finding u guys for advice on here problem. I especially liked the red modded K10 i saw ther, as it reminded me of my old motor & the happy memories :)

Anyway, sorry to go on, i'll try & dig out some pics of my old micra :)

welcome mate :D nice to see fellow nissan fans :D

i'll have the engine out of your car :p lol only joking ;)

the k10 was Arnolds i think. i am a k11 fan and even i love it ;) so its a good car :D

as for the gearbox.... i am about to change my gearbox because of a wine....i recommend you do the same and do the clutch while you are there. it only gets worse.
i may have a spare gearbox if you want to give it a go, and clutches come in at about £60 from the bay ;)

Thanx 4 welcome :)

Giv me an SR20DET & the necessary bits 4 a conversion & u can gladly hav my GA16 engine m8y! LOL

Yep it was Arnold's (jus looked in the pics), ahh takes me bac :)

Seems a bit extreme on the gearbox front as its done nothin mileage (probs 5 or 6k!) Is it common 2 b noisey on them? Was hopin therd b a quick fix :(
I'll not tie up this thread wiv all that tho :blush:

lol if i had an SR20 i'd be holding on to it tightly lol ;)

yea leave the problems to the tech section is probably best ;)

Fair do's m8, was worth a try tho! LOL

Shud think the micra wud go fairly well wiv a 1.6 actually, my prims not exactly sluggish.

Heres a pic of my old K10

MyMicra2.jpg

Dnt larf, i was young & a modding beginner bt i liked it :)

This is my current P10 @ JAE this yr

Mine1small.jpg

(unfortueately however, the ladies belong 2 SRB Power & not myself :( )

Shud think the micra wud go fairly well wiv a 1.6 actually, my prims not exactly sluggish.

i used to have a k11 with a 1.6 and OMG i have never had soo much fun :D topped 140mph with more to go and could wheel spin in 3rd gear whilst doing 30mph!!!! it was a bad ass, but it rusted and died :(

shame you arn't down this way, the scrappy near me has a red top SR20 already out of the car waiting to be bought :D i have no space or time for an engine swap. getting insured on the 1.6 was hard enough lol...

btw i have a complete spare 1.6 from a p11 with reconditioned box if you are interested ;)

Cheers for the comments! Next time your there and you see the car, feel free to come over and say hi! This years JAE i was probably being sick somewhere, but next time i should be alot better haha!

your old K10 looks pretty nice, and i like the mera too. Ems and I were speaking to some guys from NPOC at JAE whilst watching the fireworks! We were gonna venture over to your stand on the sunday but alcohol effects prevented me from going very far! lol.

Yeah think ther wer a few peeps like that @ JAE, must admit i had quite a few on the fri nite! LOL

Deffo seek u out nxt time :)

Heres a pic of my old K10

MyMicra2.jpg

Dnt larf, i was young & a modding beginner bt i liked it :)

This is my current P10 @ JAE this yr

Mine1small.jpg

(unfortueately however, the ladies belong 2 SRB Power & not myself :( )

I was just gunna ask about the girls, lol. I like the look of your k10. your p10 is pretty nice too.

Be careful with them lasses, they look like they're up to no good.

Whats happened? sure I just saw some tumble weed go by. Where's everyone gone?

Mmmm that's a nice P10. And the K10 isn't bad either!

Plus those girls, why didn't i see them at JAE?!?!

Snap + Half + In :wasntme:

Thanks 4 the comments & welcome guys :)

James, r u the one & the same James, who is also mates with my good mate NikC from NPOC & here? If not u look very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back