Hello, from new forum member.

Hi i'm a new member to the forum. Ive had a couple of k11's before and think there a great understated car, I have just recently aquired a 1.0ltr Facelift k11 with a blown up engine. I will be either fitting a cg13 and turbo charging it or fitting a ga16de. It will be stripped lowered and on steelies.
Not sure which direction to go yet, but should be a fun winter project. I can update as the project prgresses if anyone is interessted??

Dont get much chance to get on here recently. Progess has been made though (just a little slow due to poor weather and working outside) The GA16 is bolted in the engine bay and sitting nicely. I'm fitting it in a way so i don't need to use custom shafts or ccut the chassis to clear water pump. All mounts are custom though.
I don't want to post up photos untill its running and fully tested, as i dont want someone trying to copy me if its not gonna work. Will update again soon.

Dont get much chance to get on here recently. Progess has been made though (just a little slow due to poor weather and working outside) The GA16 is bolted in the engine bay and sitting nicely. I'm fitting it in a way so i don't need to use custom shafts or ccut the chassis to clear water pump. All mounts are custom though.
I don't want to post up photos untill its running and fully tested, as i dont want someone trying to copy me if its not gonna work. Will update again soon.

It will work... if anyone can do it, its prob you wiiiiiiilllllllson.

Back