Hello from JAE

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Just thought from everyone here we would say hello from JAE! Its 2.30 am or so and everyone has pretty much gone to sleep, except for about 10 of us! Will post some pics tomorrow, but I finally arrive here about 11.30, with James and co. No incidents to report so far but im quite pleased by the turnout all ready!

Thats it for now, shall report more tomorrow!

he wasnt a pretty sight on friday lol

and you'd be surprised what i can do to blokes :p

JAE was good while we were there, but we've decided to come home early. so, note to ed when he gets his laptop and mobile back out, hope the rest of you have a great time!

sorry we left in a hurry... I was jsut not in the mood for it this morning, feeling really depressed. I didn't want to bring the whole atmosphere down.

Good to meet you all finally, this club truely has a bunch of great peeps :)

Hi all
Well nearing the end of the first days show and we are currently crowded round a BBQ under a gazebo!

Great first days show, a little different to JAE of old but still has the same feel to it. Good turnout from the club with the stand laid out and full.

End of friday evening we all tried to get some sleep after putting up MSC HQ after Ed arrived late, but someone kept us up all night...........Davey :p ;)

Looking forward to tomorrow, hope the weather holds for us tomorrow

Kev & Ed

Dan - hello had a good day, wish my car was here. I'm still ginger and there is nothing I can do about it

Titch - having a great weekend, few probs with the car, but nothing that can't be sorted when I get home......love titch.

Neil - sweet!

Danni - Having a good weekend so far, everyone get your bums here next year!!!!!!

James H - lost my voice!!!! ( Ed - peace at last )

Dave - sorry can't comment, eating!!!!! (Eds comments yeah you have been all day!!)

Arnold says no comment - anyone got a bottle opener. Can I have your engine ed? (MSC Playboy) See pic

Pete, Thank god davey has gone (j/k) I can sleep tonight!

Super S (Martin) - Great day. Its better than I thought it would be!

------
Ok that should do for now I shall try and attatch some image!

Ed

Some pics from the day! Not many i know but its not cheap to upload mobile.

i'll do it for free then :p

sorry bout the plates, i suck at graphic stuff

bit of last minute prep at james' uncle[attachment=1406]

who needs clearance?[attachment=1407]

Eddy McHappyPants [attachment=1408]

Ed's Micra Shop [attachment=1409]

[attachment=1410]

[attachment=1411]

[attachment=1412]

[attachment=1413]

[attachment=1415]

[attachment=1414]

[attachment=1416]

[attachment=1417]

AAANNNDDD finally... Titch's moment of glory

[attachment=1418]

Hello from JAE

HI guys and Gals:)

hope your having a Great Time:)

i would have been coming down 2day(Sunday) but somethings come-up..

i shall see you all soon at POD for sure:)

have fun Peeps:p

hers a few of my pics,too :p
[attachment=1427]
[attachment=1426]
[attachment=1425]
[attachment=1424]
[attachment=1423]
[attachment=1422]
[attachment=1421]
[attachment=1419]
[attachment=1420]

well got back home about 45 mins ago... had a nice sleep in the car while titch was drivin:)
really got inspiration to spend lots on my car and get it at JAE next year lookin stunnin... so watch this space!
good to see everyone who was there... everyone who werent there - you missed out guys
big thanks to kev/ed/james for organisin a cool weekend. lets get as big as scooby next year with the mobile disco lol

Well just got back now. Had another great weekend, and made me want to get my car done and looking fab lol. Well done to people who got awards, and also to Ed and Kev for organinsing it and the BBQ... twas very nice lol. Some great cars there, and still the same JAE old atmosphere in a sense. Will definitely look forward to it next year along with the other shows coming up which hopefully my car will be there for. :D A massive thanks to Neil also for the lft down, really really appreciate it, and will definetly return the favour if I get the chance, cheers dude!!! :)

p.s. Will post pics when I recharge the battery in my camera, although I have loads lol.

Sounds like people had a good time. :) I just wish I went... but chances are my clutch would have burned out on the way there... so needed to fit it yesterday. :(

Lets see some more pictures! :)

-Elliot

Yea - all back home now and clean!!

Had a few problems with the car - and when i got back to danni's, my starter motor went to, so all good :*(

Anyway - will get some pictures up, when i can be arsed, really need some sleep now!!!

Titch :kungfu:

[attachment=1439]
[attachment=1436]
[attachment=1435]
[attachment=1434]
[attachment=1433]
[attachment=1432]
[attachment=1431]
[attachment=1428]
[attachment=1429]
[attachment=1430]

Hey,

Some of my pics... :)
Convoy...
[attachment=1446]
Titch...
[attachment=1447]
Sexy Lexus... :D
[attachment=1448]
Hehe...
[attachment=1449]
Was after the get you back pic, but it just doesn't quite cut it I don't think...
[attachment=1450]
Our travel for the weekend lol... Cheers Neil!!!
[attachment=1451]
MSC stand...
[attachment=1452]
Very nice...
[attachment=1453]
Sumo power... WOW!!!
[attachment=1454]
New found love for FTO's...
[attachment=1455]
Lovely Civic!!! Particularly loving the colours and the wheels...
[attachment=1456]
Micra R. An awesome piece of machinery...
[attachment=1457]
Lovely paintwork...
[attachment=1458]
Flamera, still loving it!!!
[attachment=1459]
[attachment=1460]
Insane ICE'd up Civic...
[attachment=1461]
Cheesy Neil...
[attachment=1462]
Last night's cruise...
[attachment=1463]
MSC stand today, before the rain...
[attachment=1464]

Also got loads more which I will try and host tomorrow but that is the best of them for now. Enjoy!!! :)

Dan - MM. :)

vikster said:
hi guys nice to see you all loved everyones cars.. who won what awards then.

Best in Show - Me

Best Install - You & Pete

Most unique - James (K10 Camper)

Show & Shine - Arnold

Titch :kungfu:

Absolutly awesome time and great to meet even more new faces, aswell as seeing some of last years. Didnt wander around too much due to the weather but managed to get about 100 pictures..

Nice to meet Titch, seemed like a genuinly top bloke, and the rest of the northern lot, Neil, Camera shy danni, the guy who can open bottles with his teeth, and many many more!

will upload pictures in a bit, got 1001 things to do first!

Had a really fantastic weekend! If you couldn't make it this year then you should really try to next year, its definitely my favourite meet of the year!! It was nice to see everyone again, as well as to see a few new faces! Hope we didn't scare you too much Vikster!Its worth 'roughing it' in a tent for a few days. Although, I'd hardly call Eds 3 bedroom mansion of a tent, plus laptop, printer, cooker, etc, really roughing it! The weather wasn't all that great on sunday, but I think that added to the fun! It made the BBQ a bit more difficult I suppose... and packing up the 'mansion' quite hard... Kev, Sam, James H, James T, Andy B, Ed and I got completely soaked!!! I also stood in a puddle that went almost right up to my knee! It was GREAT!

oh what shame i werent there sunday.. well done everyone for winning titch well done exspecially best in show.. thanks again for making me feel welcome

The show and shine was a draw. Arnold and his K10 and you Vikster. We decided rather than recount the vote, instead we would award you one as well. So as soon as Kev can he will get yours sent out to you!

Ed

Ed said:
The show and shine was a draw. Arnold and his K10 and you Vikster. We decided rather than recount the vote, instead we would award you one as well. So as soon as Kev can he will get yours sent out to you!

Ed

it was the best install that was a draw ed... with her and pete :)

Was it? ok either way she wins an award. Thoght it was show and shine. lol :)

No Ed that was my mistake lol I did the wrong award that has got you confused. lol I blame it on the pressure... oh well first year we have done them and will be a perminant edition to JAE and I'll be more organised and get it right next year lol!

As Danni said Pete and Vicky won the joint award for best install. I will get another trophy made up asap and sent out to you.

thanks
Kev

Back