Hello from an Oldie!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Why hello!!

Been ages since I've last been on here, so I though I'd come on and see who is still about. I see James is still at the stern of the webpage, and Ed and Kev are still at the Wheel!

I sold my K11 back in 2007 which in all honesty broke my heart. From there I moved on to a Mk 5 Fiesta which was fine for what I needed it for. Missed the Jap cars so I swiftly sold that and then bought this.

23-17012009398.jpg

16-DSCF0568%20-%20Copy.JPG

RX-8 Prodrive. What a machine. Unfortunately it was a beast to run cash wise as they are rubbish when it comes to fuel consumption 13 mpg!!!! - but awesome when it comes to speed and power. So have sold the Rex and now bought me one of these.

15-Civic.jpg

It's okay. 2.2 Diesel which is quick, and has more buttons than my X-Box. Sat Nav and all that so it keeps me amused!

So other than my car history not much else has been happening. Now live with my girlfriend in Perth and I'm working for Scottish & Southern Energy in IT. Good times.

Most of you probably won't know who I am, but will no doubt will remember my car - god I miss it. If anyone knows where it is, please point me in its direction!!!

Titch :kungfu:

James

Chairman
Alright stranger, good to see you again! :)

You certainly did love that car, as this photo proves...
110471866_c5bcfde180_o.jpg

I've moved on myself, now driving a Primera GT!