JAE

tommo

Ex. Club Member
hello! just got back from jae, so thought id say a few words as im sure a few others will. was good to meet some of the club, titch danni chie james (lovin the camper, but not the mpg :/ ) james T and super s i think it was, glad i popped over id say it was a top weekend bar todays weather

hope everyone else thought the same :/

tommo

also niel (sr micra boy) who i caught cleanin the almera this mornin and retepetepepetsir... pete. lol. who me n raceworx bombarded friday night as its the first micra we've seen at a show this year lol

ye was a cool weekend,missed the crap weather today tho as we set off early,saw you and raceworx lookin wen we left in the black k11 super s,from jap n crazy! didnt get to chat with you tho matey,would have liked to tlk to raceworx about his 2.0ltr,,,,and also the pulsar on yur stand was amazing :) i wanted that car!!

so that was you in the very very loud black super s then :D

is that the 1.6? should have said hello, if i knew it was you i'd have stuck me head in

no mate that was robbos 1.3,,mines got low compression so aint running it atm but im on the job! lol

ye its stupidly lound and i have had an headache all weekend! grr

well it was a good weekend bar the weather today!
was cool to see some faces i already knew and cool to see some new faces.
the weekend has given me some ideas and i now love my car again :)

cheers to all for a crackin weekend and a big thankyou to kev ed and james for the organisation

Well jst got back to Waynes, in desperate need of a shower, and neeeding food!! Been a great weekend, was great to meet everyone, and looking forward to next year!!
Titch :) :) :)

:kungfu:

titch.everything run o.k on the way bk to waynes any improvements with the 1.6 tb?

He had a few problems at first but think they seemed to sort themselves out. :) Sorry I didn't come and introduce myself Tommo, the cars looking good though. Keep it up. :)

was nice to see your cars out in force. Sorry i didnt come and say hi, but didnt have a clue who anybody was. i would have loved to have my micra on your stand but i was with my otherhalf supporting their site.

Good weekend overall, too much drinking for me, i
felt/ looked rough this morning.

Our site won best Honda in the show and shine :) think we won it overall too (need to check tho)

Which car did you have?? You should have come said hello, we are all a friendly lot. :D

Attachments

• charlton.jpg
    charlton.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 187
Jst outta the shower, feel like a new man i tell thee!!

Was a great weekend, had a really good time :)
Going to get some food now and then have a good sleep!

Throttle Body was ok - think i'll still need to change the ECU tho, but thats a diffrent story. Will get my pics up of the weekend when i'm back in sunny Scotland. :)

Titch :kungfu:

Got some pics here :) :)

[attachment=1437]

[attachment=1438]
Ain't he beautiful!!

[attachment=1443]

[attachment=1442]

[attachment=1441]

[attachment=1440]

[attachment=1444]

[attachment=1445]

Titch

P.S - Sorry Dan :laugh: :) :)

:kungfu:

Finally got home.....got stuck on the motorway :(

Was a wicked weekend - great turnout, just shame about the weather!!!

Hope everyone got back ok :)

Got home a while back. Went 30 miles the wrong way at one stage :laugh: and horrific rain slowed us down to about 30mph on the M5. Was good weekend, didn't know anyone before so I was a bit quiet like, :blush: but was good to meet you guys and gals

hi all, first of all i do apologise for not staying over with you guys we were with some friends of ours in the honda revs camp, probably a good thing though i also drank far too much as ya do so wasnt feeling that great all weekend. :sick:
It was great meeting those of you on friday night anyway i was a really good weekend apart from the weather today. i promise i will be a little more sociable next time. To be honest was a little embarrased by my poor little standard micra after seeing some of you cars, they are all looking great by the way!:blush: Congrats titch for winning best in show!!! :p:p

RE: RE: JAE

micra man said:
He had a few problems at first but think they seemed to sort themselves out. :) Sorry I didn't come and introduce myself Tommo, the cars looking good though. Keep it up. :)

didnt know you went mate lol, i think our stand had a good position, as all the cars coming in the club entrance drove past us :p

Lol yeah I was the one who said have you seen tommo's car near the entrance to someone and you were stood there lol. :p Will introduce myself properly next time though. :)

hmmmm sorry i dint hear ya lol

was probably still in a coma from previous evenings strongbow consuming session lol

Back