having trouble

got a slight hesitation when i accelerate its only small but want to know if anybody can tell me what it might be as would love to get it fixed thanks in advance :)

its hard to explain it just seems that when i accelerate some times it feels like its holding back for a second then suddenly i got a burst of power
i have replaced my plugs, feul filter, and have recently replaced the cat for the mot and have got a new lambna sensor which has been on since last year
at first i thought it was the performance manifold i had but put it all back to standard and still have the issue
some one told my to replace the dizzy cap and rotary arms so i will try that when i get paid any thing else that it could be maybe the throttle body?????

ill give that a try as well i have also gone back to the standard airbox with a k&n panel filter instead of the k&n iduction kit feels a bit better actually will do the air flow meter on the weekend thanks ed

My car does this, I struggled to explain as well, i changed fuel filter, exhaust system, air filter, throttle body and it still does it so i have just been putting up with mine, if you manage to find a solution let us know :) it really bugs me sometimes haha

My car does this, I struggled to explain as well, i changed fuel filter, exhaust system, air filter, throttle body and it still does it so i have just been putting up with mine, if you manage to find a solution let us know :) it really bugs me sometimes haha
was it a brand new throttle body you put on or one from the scrappys??

Sounds like air flow meter to me to. Remember that once you chance the TB it seems to take a day or two for the ecu to get its head round the change.

Sounds like air flow meter to me to. Remember that once you chance the TB it seems to take a day or two for the ecu to get its head round the change.
I did take a look down the throttle body to check the airflow meter but didn't quite know what I was looking for lol any one got a pic of a good one and a bad one to help me out thanks

Mine did same. Was the throttle body circuit board needed re soldering. There is a pdf file somewhere online (how to guide). Do you have any other symptoms?

I think what sp13rsy is describing is similar to whats happening with mine but if it is, then re-soldering the throttle body wont solve it, it stopped my car from constantly stalling for a month, then it started again thats why i decided to get another. I think its more likely to be the air flow meter because its not wanting to stall (mine isnt anyway) its just like a slight hesitation, like when i go into third its like a lag in power (thats what mine is doing, i dont know if yours is similar?) But if you fancy giving it a go anyway, the circuit board is behind a silver plate at the side of the throttle body. If your looking down on the throttle body from the front of the car its on the left side of it, its just siliconed on, so just get a screw driver or whatever you can down to pry it out, thats all i did, then with a soldering iron, get it as hot as it gets then just touch onto all the soldered parts on the circuit board, until they go runny then let them set again and thats it from what i remember, then just get some more silicone and stick that plate back on.

Back