Happy thread, Whats made you happy today.

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
This thread is inspired by another forum I'm on.
Seems pretty successful over there 2000+ pages so thought I'd put one here.

Tell us all whats made you happy today, car related or not.

Hitting a brick in the middle of the road on my way home from work :laugh:

The car ran beautifully afterwards as if to say brick? What brick!

Polished and waxed the car, it looks brand new, especially as its parked next to a much newer Mercedes which looks 10x older mwuhahaha.

my wee K10 has its first show on Sunday (Y) and im more than sure it will be the only micra on display :laugh: will post pics up on monday hopefully (Y)

Driving my Micra makes me happy every day...

Definitely that (Y).

Also, got tomorrow and weds booked off and my Nismo oil cap and HEL braided brake lines are in the post. Also, top fuel dragsters at Santa Pod at the end of the month if anyone fancies a meet?

is this happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? or congratulationsssssssssssssssssssss whoop whoop (Y)(Y)(Y)

awwww happy belated birthday :D sooooooo whens the theory test and driving test then :p You will be attending a scottish meet this year :laugh:

I fixed a very intricate spring release with nothing more than the wrong tools and the only person near me I can be smug to is a asleep.... but I don't care cause I'm well happy with myself :grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An old schoolfriend turning up at my house this morning, and letting her make me breakfast, because she wanted to (Y)(Y)(Y)

Over the moon happy :) first got a phone call of my dad saying he'll help fund my project on the 1.3 super s then to get it boosted when I buy it after months of moaning and emotional blackmail :) and 2nd good news I shall be attending one of the japfest shows next year if gona be one and JAE, things looking up for me now :) and got a job interview for my dream job get in :) one happy chap :)

Over the moon happy :) first got a phone call of my dad saying he'll help fund my project on the 1.3 super s then to get it boosted when I buy it after months of moaning and emotional blackmail :) and 2nd good news I shall be attending one of the japfest shows next year if gona be one and JAE, things looking up for me now :) and got a job interview for my dream job get in :) one happy chap :)

Nice one mate, sounds like things really are looking up for you now (Y). Good luck with the interview too, hope all goes well :grinning:

I know av had so much #### and bad luck this year and then hearin all this today lucks changed :) I'm to excited to sleep lol might go pub and get pished! Guesses on my dream job got interview for???

I wish to both, I used to do it for 3 years.till I wrote off the tractor :/ you all may think its boring job but job goin for is a greenkeeper :D

Greenkeeper isn't too bad mate, I take it that's like gardening, lawn mowing, hedge trimming, digging, etc etc?

Yeah, I was close :laugh:. Sounds good though, working outside and stuff (Y). I'm sure you'd enjoy it, I enjoy doing stuff like that as well

had a message come across from a mate of mine thats on holiday in tenerife at the moment when i wasn`t expecting to here anything til they were back in the uk next tuesday :)

Possibly getting a new place to live in sept....... It has a drive and a carport come on project ideas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice 1 Karl :D when we got this place thats the first thing hubster seen was the massive 'hillbilly shak' as we named it lmao was a type of garage with no doors so shortly after moving in, the doors went on followed by the elctricity and sky t.v :laugh:
so its been renamed to the garage now as it no longer looks like a hillbilly shak :laugh::laugh:

Back