Hamilton/Glasgow meet ASAP

A

andyb5403

Are there any members that are willing to meet soon, looking to meet up with some members but I don't think I'll be able to meet at hallowe'en or have the cash for paintballing so it would be good to get a chat and find out where's the best place to go with my car from you folks face to face.

Cheers
AndyB

Could be up for this yeah. Could just make it a wee mini-meet, not actually do anything, just go chat and look at cars etc.

Edit: There is a cruise in EK on Thursday night that could be attended.

right well my email addy is [email protected] add me to messenger and we can sort things out. But provisionally how's about wednesday night maybe? 7ish, you guys tell me a place.

Cheers
AndyB

yeah maybe but just a heads up my car is totally unmodded as of yet, hence the whole point of meeting up with you guys first.

cheers
AndyB

Fraid to say I'm not 100% got to go and get my money for going away and do some last minute shopping for all teh crap i thought i had but don't actually so I don't know if i'll be on time

Gutted
AndyB

JamieGti said:
I'll meet if you guys are cool with that? Or have I missed the boat?

It ain't sailed yet.

Like I said, we are meeting at the front of MFI in Hamilton, sure you know how to get there ok. The convoying up to EK, you will no doubt see my car sitting so just come over and say hi.

Convoy leaving at 7:45, won't be waiting about on anyone,lol.

Andy, if you want, meet us up there, again, just look for the red SR, black wheels.

No bother Fraz, next time mate.

Do you go by a name or by some strange misfortune; at birth you were named "Scottish-sr"? :laugh:
I don't want to pull up and say "OI, SR it's Jamie Gti!" we'd get a load a wierd looks :Oo:
Then: Day and date, and I'll be there!
I'll be upto no good writing a blog about it for my myspace so it should be fun!
Something similar to my sandwich I made just to give you an idea!
Oh aye, and I'll bring a football and a friend! ;)

Cheers,

-JGti

Sorry for the delay. It was today,lol. It was posted earlier in the thread saying it was tonight,lol.

I have not had access to a PC all day as been out so only just seen your reply there.

Names Chris BTW,lol.

*sigh* I missed it...
Oh well,
back to talking a whole load of rubbish!
Why didn't they put a micra in Forza? :(

-JGti

Back