Guildford - Ice Skating

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Anyone fancy another Guildford Ice Skating meet?

I have JAE end of July and USC beginning of August so was thinking end of august/beginning of september?

Anyone else fancy it?
Also any preference on the date?

Oz

Arnold and i are up for it!! Were in Spain from 27th aug - 6th sep tho so avoid those dates if you can :) Maybe middle of september when the kids are back at school?

Guildford is good. End of Aug is possibly hockey season so best day would be 18th or 19th!

Probably have a hang over saturday (sisters wedding the day before) but il go with what everyone else fancies.

Whats up with august? If your doing september, you'l have to wait for the hockey fixtures to be released before a date can be set

i'm up for it. however football seasons some time round september so might not be able to do a satureday but sunday would be good

was very funny watchin u Nex!! U bouncing back off the side was a picture i won't forget!! And obviously everyone else that went. Ollie, if u grab me again you'll get a slap lol, i'm not that stable on ice yet!!! :p

We have JAE for that. I have my own local car club meets as well.

It's just nice to meet up with the people!

Plus there would not be enough interest for us to have a "car meet" There would only be a few people that showed up, we do have a little car meet before/after the event. I like to save the car meets for the National events.

Whats the point in standing around in a car park the whole time! might aswell make it enjoyable, especially if people are gonna travel a bit (Nex & Ems). The last few meets we've had have been great fun!

We may have to bail out mate for this particular date as there's just too much going on around then.

I think september assuming it doesnt clash with ice hockey at the spectrum would be better for us.

Can move it to then mate. I ain't fussed. Whatever's good for you mate. August may be hectic for me if I take that new job, with moving...blah blah blah!

So september may be better for all parties envolved, any preference on date?

Right then guys, as we've now got over the hecticness of JAE, lets have a bit of nice relaxing fun with some Ice Skating.
Speaking to people at JAE, just to clear things up, September is best for Ems and Arnold, a Sunday is Best for Sparkie/Welly/Alec whoever you are!

So what is best for you people, beginning of month? mid? end?

Want to finalise a date so everyone can put it in their err....calendar? do people use these anymore?

9th 16th 23rd 30th, please state your preferred choice, 23rd will be best for me as it's just after pay day, but to be honest i'm not fussed. So let me know your thoughts.

Ollie

So what is best for you people, beginning of month? mid? end?

9th 16th 23rd 30th, please state your preferred choice, 23rd will be best for me as it's just after pay day, but to be honest i'm not fussed. So let me know your thoughts.

Yes sound like the perfect date to me mate, just have to warn everyone that i can skate fast, corner ok but cant stop for ####. o_O

Back