GT4 March Challenge!

to keep you trying
trial2.jpg

this is the best i can do (for now) your doin somin to ur car that im not.....its the only reason :doh: i will find out tho!!!

Attachments

• Best i can do.JPG
    Best i can do.JPG
    406.1 KB · Views: 150
Lol its mad aint it.....the micras are quicker than a standard Porsche (RUF) Rgt i kept it standard but still had around 400bhp..(i think) cant rly rember.

Ill try and get a vid made of my lap....its crazy how the lil thing jus sticks to the road :D

mwuhahahahaha

oh and has anyone beaten that 1/4 mile time?.......lol

Attachments

• __gt4.jpg
    __gt4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 159
  • __gt4..jpg
    __gt4..jpg
    19 KB · Views: 159
  • __gt4...jpg
    __gt4...jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 167
  • _gt47.875.jpg
    _gt47.875.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 159
Arghhh.....i will win this god damn race lol. I blame it on Ant if i dont get up for work in the morning :D

Ill have another go tomorrow

Attachments

• DSC04414.JPG
    DSC04414.JPG
    418.2 KB · Views: 171
dont have msn. will try and get a 1,25 target now for this track. wheres the nurburgring challenge times?

GT4king appears to be a previously banned member, as such bye bye.

5ilver Micra said:
Arghhh.....i will win this god damn race lol. I blame it on Ant if i dont get up for work in the morning :D

Ill have another go tomorrow

haha... its not my fault... i have given you my settings... maybe you will...maybe you wont.. the trick is to get the first corners right...and the one into the tunnel (the first one) the dont use the nitrous untill your on the start straight (before you start the lap) set it to 90bhp....

and the gear ratio's matter too.... i have mine as close as i dare... it tops out a 146mph... and reaches 143 on the straight..... so its acceleration is something..lol

keep trying guys..

5ilver, how did you get so much money? Did you cheat or just play constantly? cheers

hes got a cheat disk....cheating little scumbag..lol

he told us on msn the other day, and hes been on it ever since..lol

antony_aiken said:
hes got a cheat disk....cheating little scumbag..lol

he told us on msn the other day, and hes been on it ever since..lol

Indeed, the scumbag. Could i have it? ha ha

well my fastest without nos or cutting corners is 1:33 at the moment that was just messing about last night.. why do people have to use ####ty nitrous!! :p

lol Actually....i got it from dixons for 5 squid....u can do loads off stuff on it like Win all races...no time limit...Ect....but i only used the money one because sometimes i like to buy loads of cars for fun :D

WTF 146 mph and 143 on stright :eek: My frigger tops out at 135 and only goed 132 on stright....and my nos is set to 100....Just runs out over finish line.....Considering ur car is like much quicker than mine this aint a bad time...
1'27.278 Having my nos at 100...will it make it wheel spin more? thats why im losing power maby?

lol Actually....i got it from dixons for 5 squid....u can do loads off stuff on it like Win all races...no time limit...Ect....but i only used the money one because sometimes i like to buy loads of cars for fun :D

WTF 146 mph and 143 on stright :eek: My frigger tops out at 135 and only goes 132 on stright....and my nos is set to 100....Just runs out over finish line.....Considering ur car is like much quicker than mine this aint a bad time...
1'27.278 Having my nos at 100...will it make it wheel spin more? thats why im losing power???

Attachments

• Sweet.JPG
    Sweet.JPG
    381.8 KB · Views: 137
Back