GT4....how realistic do you want...

Vid is jus (buffering :D) Damn man i need to get my Volvo Gl estate vid on the Nurbergring its proper good....is there a way i could actually get it off my ps2?

yeah, video capture card on your pc.....

or use the usb transfer on the GT4 menu......somewhere on there....

That's a strange comparison considering someone has already made a video of Hans Stuck driving the M3 GTR vs GT4 M3 GTR

So who's going to be first doing the K11 comparison!? GT4 has a March G# in it, is this an opening for an MSC visit to the 'ring?! :D

Sabine Schmitz. That girl can drive, and whats amazing is her calm while driving. Almost to the point of being just a little bit scary... :D

Hehehe, awesome, I should break out my GT4 March G# and see whats up... Actually, I think I can feel an MSC K11 challenge coming on!? Who's up for it!? :D

JamieGti said:
Hahahahaha, Yeah... I've got capture software! LETS GO! :D
I'm in! :blush:

Ok, name the circuit bud and I shall put up a new "GT4 March Challenge" post, I guess we should allow the K12 in too being as the March 12c is in the game...

I'd vote for Trial Mountain, Deep Forest or Midfield Raceway. Any mods, all is fair game, the ultimate March GT4 shootout! Proof of lap times should be in the form of a phone-cam picture of the time, clearly showing the vehicle name and type?

Bring it on... the :k12white: vs... :k11yellow

I say... Nurburgring! But that's me!
I like a bit of hatch racing on it and you only get one lap...

me and tommo want to go to the ring next year and have a few laps... id be up for it it would be like driving on a racetrack anyway compaired to sheffields roads!! there bumpy as hell..

You guys should jump up to Knockhill one weekend when you're free! It would be good to meet you all!

-Jamie

Raceworx said:
me and tommo want to go to the ring next year and have a few laps... id be up for it it would be like driving on a racetrack anyway compaired to sheffields roads!! there bumpy as hell..

god sakes...im sure i posted a HUGE thread on going to the "ring" next year......or am i pashizzling in the wind?

i would love to go to the ring and see exactly what its like in person.....

im on....k11 march# challenge. nurburgring nordschliefe....

Back