Group Buy: MeisterR Coilovers

mov

Site Supporter
Just been speaking to Jerrick he is willing to make coilovers for k11 micra

"If you can get a few guys together, I can do them at £599 delivered.
They will be Zeta-R and will come with pillowball top mount with camber adjustments.

Best Regards,

Jerrick"

WOW at the price. Thats mega cheap i paid nealy 200 more for a set of them for the Starlet. They are awesome coilovers, the best for these little cars, i have a set on my Starlet. I think they are the best you can buy imo.

Honestly youll struggle to get another person in. People haggle over £5 on here, to get someone in your needing one of the big spenders in on them

I will assume, like most, these will not be full coilovers, i.e. they will be coilover for the front only and a separate spring and damper solution on the rear and hence count myself out.

An example spec would be a good starting point and also confirmation on spring rates, (my choice however may not be for the masses being a track fiend). I'd be looking at 6kg/mm fronts and 4kg/mm rears for spring rates.

An example spec would be a good starting point and also confirmation on spring rates, (my choice however may not be for the masses being a track fiend). I'd be looking at 6kg/mm fronts and 4kg/mm rears for spring rates.

He will make them accordingly as what is wanted.

Back