Green-Tartan Seats

From the black interiored 1.0 super (not super S)

If these are of any use to anyone I would be happy to hand them over...the Drivers seat could also be included but I would need at lease a safe replacement for this one (even if its tatty)

The drivers seat has gone a bit shiney an there is a small hole in the drivers too but the rest are in really good nick

If anyone can benefit from any of these or any questions just give me a nod....

Does it include the rear bench seat? Not an option for me at the moment, but if you can't shift them by next month I might be interested due to my rear seat having a couple of holes in it....I also need a boot carpet from that trim aswell if you have one and are selling it. Short on funds at the moment ...gotta tax the car this week, brothers 22nd b-day next week, plus 3 days at modified nationals this month is gonna wipe me out...but later next month I would probably be interested (don't save them for me or anything).

Yeah, the rear banch seat is included and its in good nick

The boot carpet is a black vinal (not fabric) with a acoustic damping felt underneath...and yeah if you can benefit from having this too then its yours!!

The only logistic is howto get the bits to you (northeast to midlands).....a bit big to fit in a jiffy bag I reccon.

I'm not looking for any ammount of dosh (especially if it helps with a project)

Provisionally sold to BAZ (if we can sort it)

Price: £ Hand-shake and a pint

Cheers mate, if you get an offer in the meantime, take it, as I say i can't really afford it at the moment (even the petrol lol) I hadn't realised you lived up that way...I'll stay off the beer for a few days and have to see if I can fund a road trip sometime next month :)

Back