k11 97 SR bucket seats

mattieking

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys, just to let you all know that I have a pair of bucket type seats from a 1997 SR that I have recently taken out of my car up for grabs. Can't see any rips or anything not even on the drivers seat, look to be in pretty tip top condition. There seems to be a dint on the drivers seat from the photos but I can assure you that that is just from one being on top of the other and will come out given 5mins to rest.

Just bought a couple of leather seats from a primera from rich so I don't really need these as I can't see me selling it any time soon so I thought I'd put them up here and see if anyone was interested. I'll probably give it a few days for people to post up if they are interested with some offers then decide if it's worth me bothering with selling them.

I'm located in Halifax, West yorkshire, not too far from Bradford, Leeds area but I dont mind driving within say 50miles to meet up for some petrol money, I sold some seats on ebay in the past and found that postage was around £25 but I'm not sure now as it was a while ago whether there are any size restrictions or anything now.

Anyway, no idea what they are worth to anyone so post if you're interested and I'll review the situation in a few days :) matt

Attachments

• seats1.jpg
    seats1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 295
  • seats2.jpg
    seats2.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 259
whoops, think those pics were a bit big, hope this is better!

Attachments

• seats 1.png
    seats 1.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 217
  • seats 2.png
    seats 2.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 256
hi joel, its a bit of a free for all at the moment, basically see what people have offered after a few days and review the situation, obviously its not really worth my while for offers under about £30 though but yeah just drop your best price down on here and I'll have a think on it :) matt

Sorry if it sounds a daft question!! but would the seats fit in a 4 door micra?
I see in the photos that it has the lever to tilt the seats forward so assume that they came out of a 2 door micra.
I am looking to upgrade my 2 front seats with something more "wrap round and comfy"
Maximus.

lol, I'm pretty sure it would, probably many people on here will know the answer :p but from what I understand all the k11's have the same sub frames :) postage is probably out of the question btw unless anyone who wants them can organise it? Dad initially wanted rid of them but think he kinda likes sitting in them now :p

Sorry to ask a possibly daft question, & I don't mean to be rude, but just how much comfier/bucketier/sportier/firmer/grippier etc are these seats compared to those in a standard Micra?

I'm tempted to buy these seats (& I'm local to you so could pick them up) but it seems a bit pointless spending the money (& mucking up the matching interior of my car!) if they don't offer a significant improvement over the originals - which I don't think are uncomfortable anyway - not particularly supportive through the bends but not uncomfortable. I've not driven the car any great distances yet though so I don't know how they'd fell after a couple of hundred miles or so!

I have a '98 1.3 GX btw.

:)

i couldn't really give you an in depth insight as I've only ever had an sr but from briefly comparing the too I preferred mine, i don't know if there is a huge difference or not? but I've always found them really supportive through cornering and when you sit in them they just tend to sucker you in and grip you :p only reason I would be selling these is because I've since put leather seats in and am in the process of trimming the rest in leather :p

I dunno maybe someone else could give you a less bias opinion? but I like them! :p you're more than welcome to come have a look at them if you want? where abouts are you? matt

i couldn't really give you an in depth insight as I've only ever had an sr but from briefly comparing the too I preferred mine, i don't know if there is a huge difference or not? but I've always found them really supportive through cornering and when you sit in them they just tend to sucker you in and grip you :p only reason I would be selling these is because I've since put leather seats in and am in the process of trimming the rest in leather :p

I dunno maybe someone else could give you a less bias opinion? but I like them! :p you're more than welcome to come have a look at them if you want? where abouts are you? matt

I'm in Leeds - either Armley or Horsforth depending if I'm at work or not. My email address is pauluspaolo[at]hotmail[dot]com if you'd like to contact me to arrange something but I'm not sure about them & don't want to muck you about! Also I'm busy each evening this week, & all day saturday, as I work backstage at a theatre, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to view them.

:)

Back