Micra seats

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
Hey guys, just bought myself a K11 Super S and I hate the seats, what is the best way of changing the drivers seat? Are there any other Nissan seats that will bolt in or do I need to go after market? Thanks

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
I'm in Perth,
So you are saying no matter what seat I buy I have to have custom rails made up? Figured there would be something available.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
i find the seat more comfy (and lower) if you remove some foam from the bottom of the base dave :)
( i went a bit ott with this one tho)

Attachments

• 52345.jpg
    52345.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 38

CMF_cowboydave

» CMF Member
Stock Micra seats would give me the same problem as the current ones. The base is too long for me, I have short legs and the back of my knee rubs against the seat everytime I change gear. Thats why I'm looking for other alternatives. Thanks for the info though.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Even if you could find some nissan seats that did fit then the issue with the seat been to long would remain I would think. There are a few articals on this site from people who have had aftermarket seats fitted but I think they all had the seat rails made up or had the stock rails modded to suit. Why not have the stock seat modified to suit? Would cost less than aftermarket seats.

Back