Wrecking 96 Green Micra..

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Hellos ladies and gents!

Im parting out a 96 Micra, everything you would want. So ill let you know what is smashed.

Rear end gone, No hatch or glass, No rear bumper, no rear seat, no spare tyre, Carpets should be ok but wont get all. All interior plastics in the back are pushed in and doubt they can be salvaged. If you want any of these pieces $10 most likely broken but I suppose if you plasti weld them and paint would be ok.

Front end slight damage, Front bumper gone, bonnet gone, Air con condenser gone, radiator gone, Left fender gone.

So basically this leaves
Engine - Minus extractors, Bring your own crate, will most likely sell this last.
Pulsar throttle body Ga15 or whatever it is.
Gearbox - SOLD (pending pickup and payment)
Any steering components
Dash
Doors (need to confirm this) Will include glass
Side glass (rear) tinted both ok!
Nissan Symbols - $10
Supposedly has a short shifter - Feels like a **** shifter. (sold with box)
Front glass (this may need pro help or you can do it yourself)
Anything under the car, most seems ok, will not include exhaust. Ask for part and I will check.
Seats fine (front only)
Door plastics fine, have usual issues.
Locks, ignition barrel etc.
No centre console, but has the aircon thingo also have cluster, steering surround lower center console winders etc etc. Oh have exterior mirrors too .. for the doors and centre rear view.
Heater control unit
Alternator
Starter motor

Anything else feel free to ask, send me what you are willing to pay for each wanted item.

Whole car $600 minus exhaust, steering wheel, suspension (may put stockers back in) wheels (can put stockers on to get it onto tray.

Its the green micra that was recently smashed.

ALSO WANT TO MENTION IM HAPPY TO SWAP ANY PARTS YOU MAY REQUIRE FOR A BADBOY BONNET, PANHARD BAR (AFTERMARKET) OR CUPHOLDER :) MUST BE IN SYDNEY ESPECIALLY FOR THE BAR :)

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/image012qk.jpg/

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Oh Sorry, NSW SYDNEY... ARTARMON.

Postage is easy enough to arrange on smaller items. I suppose bigger items might be easier to sell here.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Need the steering assembally inside the vehicle. So boss kit and the horn essenbally behind the boss kit. It has a little metal tab on it that touched the back of the horn. Can post pics of the bit i need if needed on Tuesday

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
No cup holder.

So you need the boss kit behind the normal boss kit? where the nipple is that touchs the metal spacer?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
DECIM8 WROTE:

"No cup holder.

So you need the boss kit behind the normal boss kit? where the nipple is that touchs the metal spacer?

Yeah the piece with the little nipple, Mine snapped and now it does not touch the spacer and the horn does not work.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
I can prob organise that, I can also suggest drilling a hole in the nipple and putting a self tapping screw into it. However you will get sqeeaks when you turn the wheel sometimes. P.S ive done this lol

Even so, Ill prob sell that part cheap anyway.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Hey peoples, does anyone want the entire aircon system? Compressor, cards pipes blower etc because Ill be selling the fan card if not? Aircon system will be without condensor.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
just took off the suspension, anyone in need of a brake setup? CVS looks rooted. Discs have plenty of meat, pads good too. Discs will need to be machined.

Tie rods etc all good, no damage that far in which is great means the front suspension is good, Yay for me :p to all you! hahaa

I will have stock suspension but no springs unless you want chopped springs. These shocks are still good no leaks.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
DECIM8 WROTE:

"I can prob organise that, I can also suggest drilling a hole in the nipple and putting a self tapping screw into it. However you will get sqeeaks when you turn the wheel sometimes. P.S ive done this lol

Even so, Ill prob sell that part cheap anyway.

Yeah mate check its all in good nick and i will grab it off you. Mine had a cheap fix by the previous owner and never did it properly so not enough meat there to fix again. Also will grab the plastics from around the boss kit/ steering column if you wanna part with them as well

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
You have PM, that is all yours. Its undrilled too lol

In regards to the people asking about the resistor card ill have to get back to you, seems the glove box has been removed although I still have it (glove box) but have not had a closer look to see if the resistor is still around.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Just removed a bunch of stuff alternator, aircon pump, passenger seats, door trims, dash, aircon hosing which is bent but looks like it would still work.

Also removed rad fan minus shroud.. It melted in crash.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
$50 but it will be minus the fan plug for the aircon. It melted from the crash and I could not be rooted walking over to get a screw driver to pry it apart so I just chopped it off lol. I can supply it if need be.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Like I said above, comes minus shroud so lets say $20. $80 will cover postage and those items. You can just install your shroud around it.

May take awhile to remove though, Engine not out yet.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Oh nice one! New build thread here we come!!

If anyone knows Sikk11 can you get him to check his junk mail on hotmail. Been trying to contact him for a few reasons.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Yeah mate, Ive got both boot and front symbols. Funny was the only thing not scratched or broken in the crash on the rear. Guess they over engineer the signs too lol. Latch and symbol $10 each.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Me? Sydney.. He is in brissy.

Loom wont be too soon mate. Still trying to install the parts in my car. So little time.

CMF_kavla

» CMF Member
kavla WROTE:

"hey man is th Nissan symbol for the boot/ hatch ? do u have a glove box latch ?

there the parts i need but can u send them up with the loom for low micra and ill..

low micra can u call me on 0433374158 or give me ur number and ill call u back.. to sort the money out

Back