Front Seats.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I was looking at a friends Suzuki Cino the other day and thought those seats might be a reasonable replacement in a Micra.They look a little like Super S seats. They are high backed with a fixed headrest and a hole below it.
They have more side bolster then a standard Micra seat.

They don't feel as well made and do not have the wheel adjust for the back of the seat like the Micras do.I think they would be lighter.

I phoned a wreakers and he said Suzuki Cino 1999 model. Same seats apparently as the GTI of that era and also the 3 door Suzuki Baleno 0f 1995-1996.

I don't know how much easier these would be to obtain. Certainly would be a lot cheaper them Super S seats.

Just an idea.

Mike

CMF_jay22

» CMF Member
i wouldn't bother, if they don't feel as well made then they probably not. you can get them re trimmed as get them to add more foam. it will feel heaps better and look more sporty. getting mine done in a month will post some pics when its done.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
These seats are made by recareo. Beleive me they are well made. They do have a tendancy for the side bolstering to collapes as they get older thou.

They are extremely comfy, especially on long trips.
The seats were one of the main things I missed when I switch from my gti to the micra.

If your looking for a set try www.redlinegti.com
They do pop up from time to time & are usually in good nick.

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
Yeah well never contemplate the seats from the new Suzuki Swift Sports. They are as hard as. I found after about an hours driving my back was hurting.
No decent padding at all.

Back