Wrecking 96 Green Micra..

CMF_woody

» CMF Member
hey decim8
how much for the l/h door, are the vents in the dash ok how much for them, shame about the l/h front guard would've liked that too, bloody kanga's
thanks
woody

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Oh for the door its $100 with glass.. Ill throw the door cards in too..

Vents are ok, I do however need the passenger left one, any others are yours. $20 for them all I guess.

Only issue is where is Denman?

CMF_woody

» CMF Member
g'day mate
how's the bolt on frame that the l/h headlight bolts onto,guess i'll treak down to the big smoke to pick up these bits if thats ok, might have trouble sqeezin the door in the post box, what days/time suit you
cheers
woody

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Haha good point. Your more than welcome to come down and strip any parts you like off it.

I am unsure what you are refering too, the radiator support or perhaps the actual bolt itself? You can have bolts for free lol.

Im availble tommorrow all day or all day saturday.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Hi Guys,

Just realised ive had a number of emails in the Junk section of the hotmail setup, did not notice for a week. If you've emailed me and I have not replied please email me back.

I just want to add, most of the aircon system is good. You can buy the compressor, piping and sorted aircon goodies from me for $100. Prefer sydney buyer as shipping the piping will be a hassle and compressor will be heaps heavy. Its nice and cheap and I just want to flog it. It is off the car and is ready to go.

Only peice I need to get off is cabin inside pipes

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
11082010136.jpg

$350 Minus box

11082010133.jpg

$100 Aircon compressor also comes with piping
11082010126-1.jpg

11082010127.jpg

Wheel with boss kit. Unknown brand.

11082010123.jpg

Rad fan, perfect condition, just no shroud. You can use your own.

11082010135.jpg

Headlight plugs $30 each.

11082010134.jpg

$10

11082010132.jpg

Standard suspension $150 Brake set-up $100

11082010131.jpg

Silvia wheel, will fit micra.

11082010130.jpg

Drivers door $100 With glass Rear hatch glass $100 (due to removal)

11082010129.jpg

Water bottle for washers $20

11082010125.jpg

Dash $70 Cluster $50 Anything else you can see just ask.

11082010128.jpg

Left - Hood latches $20 .Right - Driver stalks $20

11082010124.jpg

Passenger seat, Good if you want to drop the cushioning in your stock one and keep this incase (bottom pillow is transferable to drivers) $50

11082010121.jpg

11082010119.jpg

In good nick.. Really suprised $30 If you need any winders, handles I have those too $10.

0423123634 Located as above in Artarmon

Also to low micra and everyone else who has ordered something from me Ill get it sent off tommorrow pending if I find suitable box to fit the gear in.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Nope.. Its 100% fine. Was still holding water when I removed the pump and it pissed water everywhere. Its free for you.

If you bring your guard roller lol. Actually I might come to you need to do engine mounts at Dahtone. let you know.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Damn.. Did you get massive scrubbing on the rear with those rims? I cant seem to pump the guards enough to stop it. Im about to cut the lips off!

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Whole car is now $400 pickup. Has engine and box, windows, most interior minus drivers seat and afew centre bits.

Its on bricks with no suspension so bring a few jacks and/or suspension.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Guys.. Engine for sale $200..

Dizzy $100 is all good too comes with leads

have windows which ill be removing too.. if anyone wants those .. doors + windows $70

Front window $100

Offers concidered.. just need to strip it out quick.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Yeah, can prob organise that, rather painful to send/transfer money though?

Heaps of stuff left guys, I just want to get it out quick smart, RX7 back in the garage and just cost me 1k to be fixed so I will take offers on all items. Windows, rubbers, doors, brakes, discs, chassis parts, interior parts, seats, dash and engine.. pickup only I prefer.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

Its out.. Both of them. I got a little bit stumped when I had to pull out the seat belt im like oh no I have to rip apart the plastic.. deh not! slide it through the hole lol

Anyways clutch and seatbelt thingo out. Ill post my details to you both in the A.M! cheers

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Hi mate,

The aircon vents still available? If so, how much you asking for them?

Do you still have the the front wiper motor with the white male/female connectors?

Will paypal the money. Hassle free ;)

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Oh your in Singapore, I dont know if I have a paypal account lol. Wait I think I do. Ill have to work out postage but let me know the specifics on those aircon vents you want which ones. Front wiper yes, dont know what connector.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
DECIM8 WROTE:

"Oh your in Singapore, I dont know if I have a paypal account lol. Wait I think I do. Ill have to work out postage but let me know the specifics on those aircon vents you want which ones. Front wiper yes, dont know what connector.

I'll need the center right vent (near dash)and passenger side vent(Near side mirror). (Saw both pieces on your pic attached above)

For the wiper motor with male/female connectors, I'll take a pic to illustrate what I meant...

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Dizzy Gone
Engine Gone
Short shifter gone
Engine mounts gone

Lots of interior left, wiring loom, headlight dust caps and headlight plugs, handbrake cable, handbrake covers etc, dash, windows, doors, handles, wipers, wiper engine, steering setup, a arms etc etc.

Also once it is all gone Ill have some bricks for sale, you can also have a free brick (or more) on any pickup! I know bargain!

Send me your offers!

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
starter, fairly sure I do. Ill confirm in the AM. Postage wont be cheap they weight at least 2kg I'd say $20 max.

Back