Green or Red?

Shes in for her MOT as we speak, her first in my ownership... True to form I arrived late, so thats probably counted against me before they've even started... But hey, thats just how I roll!

If I'm honest, I'm expecting a red ticket. Have a problem, which I'm pretty sure of but thought I'd leave it & let them find it so I'll know for sure then before ripping things apart or getting me pants pulled down by a garage...

So Green or red? Pass or fail? Guess we'll find out in an hour!?

Green with advisories

Thanks for the vote of confidence Stan... She passed with flying colours! Tester said it's in amazing condition for its age... Only advisory was the front indicators are starting to show white light... But I'm changing those for chrome ones anyway!

GREEN TICKET F... T... W!

How crap are the new MOT certificates though!? I know it's all on databases and everything now but I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be naive enough to buy a car & accept that bit of white paper as fact, without actually checking the history of the car... Very easy to forge certificate imo!...

I'm happy anyway, especially as I just blocked my road for 10 minutes, infuriating the school run w@nkers, because one of them blocked my drive... I refuse to drive round the block, takes 10 minutes to get down the street... Every bloody day, they think nothing of parking infront of my drive... Needless to say, the silly old bint who thought it reasonable to park there won't be in a hurry to do it again! ;)

Parking wars FTW!

Haha bang on eh! Thats good it passed first time, regarding the parking throw a few 2'' screws down each day before you leave and sweep em up when you come home ;)

WELL DONE ;)
I have same problem with the school next door to me, apparently at school times I do not have the right to have access to my own flat! Regardless to say the Police have coming knocking on several occasions! :p

Haha bang on eh! Thats good it passed first time, regarding the parking throw a few 2'' screws down each day before you leave and sweep em up when you come home ;)
I'm sure somebody's doing that to me already y'know!? Keepfinding screws a bolts and random jagged bit of metal on my drive... Worrying bit is I have a pebbled drive, so not alays easy to spot...

It's insane, the amount of times I've been told to F-Off is unbelievable... and people say thisin front of their kids... great parenting! It is a massive problem, I've spoken to the head, he's a nice chap but unfortunately the parents think his authority ends at the school gate and they tell him to F-Off too... It's tragic, they have quite a few disabled kids at that school, and I mean kids that really can't walk, and they think nothing of parking in the disabled spaces too! That's why I've declared war on them all now! :)

Anyway, back on subject... Well pleased with the MOT!... especially as t only cost me £35!... It's a council place I take it too, they don't find faults like... but for some reason whenever my missus goes they think she works for the council and give her £10 discount and we've never thought to correct them!... Well turns out she can have discont on 2 cars... So I get it too!...

Non-council worker, council worker's discount FTW!...

Thanks also Squizza!...

Back