The story of the Green Monster

i cant wait to put them on! i feel like a youngen again haha! gonna be a big change tomorrow with the bump strips off too! ;)
Tomorrow?? What's wrong with now?? ;)
Nothing like a case of torch induced lockjaw! :p

edit: and you are a young'un! :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

its freezing cold and me and dad are sat here sneezing and sniffling! going out there would kill me hahaha, and i mean like a kiddywink again, like when i got my first proper skateboard haha!

Had to avoid an audi overtaking me on a roundabout and then hit an oil stain, no grip, curb... Passenger side wishbone broke almost in two.
Audi drivers are great aren't they. I love the way they always acknowledge other drivers with a considerate wave when we let them round parked cars.

Stripped interior because racecar.

Nah i wish, spraying some useless plastic bits black and green paint splats, same paint i used on my grille, gonna look shweeeeeet!
1382977555927.jpg
1382977577932.jpg

just made some stencils to spray on too, used to make loads so thought why not!? made a scream face one to do on the sides of the handbrake cover and side of the centre console and a little micra one to do on the ashtray, change holder thingy, if screamface turns out alright ill put it on top of my door, little attention to detail sorta thing

That looks brilliant! :D I think the armrests on the top of the doorcard needs doing aslo imo :) x

yeah they do!! well plan now is, find some camo bedcovers and do my roof liner and doors like in dougs panda car, when ill take the door apart ill do all the other plastic bits on it, need to get a new panel down the side of the door anyway because its snapped haha, gonna look for a super s or sr in some scrappys for black ones so i dont have to spray it aswell :D hopefully i can get a whole new dash then aswell if its all black, save me some spraying! gonna get some black seat covers too, might stickerbomb my glove box just because no ones gonna see it that much ahaha

That's gunna look totally awesome! :D still havnt gotten round to doing my head liner. I'd get some fabric die and have a play with the carpet too :D x

I have toyed with shag pile :D will be rather hard to lay I reckon :/ looking at it I reckon it will need 2 or 3 joins :) I've decided that when my purse is abit heavier I'm either going to get a red, chocolate Brown or black :p sounds silly but I reckon you'd need under lay to to stop your car steaming up :) x

I have toyed with shag pile :D will be rather hard to lay I reckon :/ looking at it I reckon it will need 2 or 3 joins :) I've decided that when my purse is abit heavier I'm either going to get a red, chocolate Brown or black :p sounds silly but I reckon you'd need under lay to to stop your car steaming up :) x
Naughty, naughty.:rolleyes:

hahaaaaaaaaaa, plenty of fun times in the micra to come dont you worry guys ;) me and my mates caught a couple dogging in the market place in devizes in a green clio at the weekend!!!

feeling everything black or camo tbh!

I would love to hear that conversation..... Is you micra modified in anyway..
Yes I have an induction setup made up of a hose pipe :p
Love it! X

I would love to hear that conversation..... Is you micra modified in anyway..
Yes I have an induction setup made up of a hose pipe :p
Love it! X

haha yeah gonna be funny listening to my dad sort it out, "im the main driver, got 40+ years no claims, my sons just passed his test, cars a 1L nissan micra, got alloys which are just alloys off another model, a cherry bomb, led sidelights, induction kit made out of a garden hose and a hoover pipe, subwoofer" and the other person on the other ends just sat facepalming and going "why" hahahah!

nah dad will just say alloys which were off a sport model and are basically stock, new exhaust because the old was rusty, new grille because the old was broken, led sidelights because the old were blown, induction kit because he got it for nothing

I didn't know about the Hoover pipe :p teehee that's great, do you need to say about the grill and side lights? Wouldn't have thought you would?

they're legal when you're parked but when you're moving they're not, or thats what ive heard haha, its fiiiiiiiiiiine, no one uses sidelights anyway ;)

Farmer spec induction kit haha, that's how it's done in wiltshire ;)

theres always a cheaper way in wiltshire ;) my mates 106 had a broken headlight bracket and it wobbled everywhere so he shoved a crushed orange juice carton under it to hold it in place hahaha! then he had cableties around his backbox because the brackets didnt fit on it properly! good old wiltshire ;)

Your sidelights are always on even when your headlights are on no?
They're not blue so should be ok :/ might be wrong

@Huggy444

iv a set of those alloys in the garage spare I think :L.

Olny got 2 Center caps like and need respray but iv refurbed the edges nice n smooth :p

Cars looking good chris!

Back