Got Stance?

041.jpg

When removing stickers just use a heat gun over them for a couple of seconds and peel/ rub off then polish the paint underneath to blend.

Side strips generally uncover secrets. like odd colour doors and taking the paint with 'em.

This is a cracking VW i saw earlier today whilst cruising round Brighton, my jaw dropped so i stopped & back up to take a closer look! Thought i would share it with you guys, what do you think?

e7f847dc.jpg

85bafbf1.jpg

Walked past again later, very impressed looks amazing proper retro :)

i finally got me wheels wraped in tyres, but now me insurance is up, and with no money or **** all, it has to go, so will have things up for sale shortly :(

LOL try and find one! I have been after one for over 10years and have only seen one in the metal :(

94354445_org-v1315773651.jpg

Yes! You both are awesome for your appreciation of the Civic Shuttle. Retro just don't cut it with these, my folks owned a blue E reg and a BROWN B reg bless 'em. *goes to find pictures :)

awww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeing all these sweet looking micra's makes me sad as mines all broken :-( she needs a front bumper and driving lights to make her sweet again,,,, nice lookers these!!

awww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seeing all these sweet looking micra's makes me sad as mines all broken :-( she needs a front bumper and driving lights to make her sweet again,,,, nice lookers these!!

i hear your in need of some micra parts? is it a k11, if so i am scraping my micra soon so any thing you like just let me know :D

Back