Good looking Micra £4000

kristian

One Way Mule
One of the most Unique and best looking Micras in the country..

MASSIVE, Massive Massive Spec,

Dozens of Brand new parts.

I know the asking price is exceptional but if you could imagine:

1k for Car + parts
1k for Chassis + Body mods
1.5k for turbo

+ Labour

The price will not be lowered. Dont offer me 1.5k or 2.5k or anything other than the asking price.

Only those INTERESTED AND CAPIBLE of actually buying a car like this, please Pm me.

( Dont be offended buy this guys as im expecting loads of dead end enquiries about this )

Around 140Bhp.

Warrenty on most parts

12months MOT
6 months Tax

dsc00548en.jpg

dsc00549mn.jpg

dsc00550eb.jpg

dsc00551v.jpg

dsc00552vl.jpg

dsc00553om.jpg

Ill be sticking a Complete spec and Road pictures over the week up..

Thanks

I can vouch for the quality of work put into this, ive seen it first hand bodywork wise and i one of my best friends have just had alot of bodywork and a turbo set up done by Kristian! Top Quality Work! Fact!

That looks very nice Kristian. I especially like the bodykit, it looks like a good fit.
If i didnt have mine i'd buy it.

Few more arty farty pics to show the clean lines and hopfully the quality of the work.

.. I know the tires need some back to black, and theres a Dial pod on the bonnet.. used for testing etc.

dsc00561.jpg

dsc00562q.jpg

dsc00563ym.jpg

dsc00564ih.jpg

dsc00558x.jpg

dsc00565yt.jpg

dsc00559dd.jpg

dsc00560e.jpg

Oooh that is one great looking MICRA and it's in my favorite colour, I would get the Rising Sun Decal down the side though like this I did on Midnight Club, but obviously get a proper job.

3424636854_5fd178fa97.jpg

But If I had 4K, I would go for this anyday.

4k Will get a VERY nice car if you shop around.

It is exceptional for a Micra.. however The Spec will go some way to explain.

Ill be sticking it up soon with some shots of the tasty bits

4k Will get a VERY nice car if you shop around.

It is exceptional for a Micra.. however The Spec will go some way to explain.

Ill be sticking it up soon with some shots of the tasty bits

I never thought I would say this, but the bodykit looks very nice, and it looks like a very tidy car, the only problem is that £4000 is bmw m5 money

I saw kristian the other day when i was getting some MOT and other stuff done at his workshop. I think he was going to put this back up for sale. He even took me out in a spin in it. and this thing would prob keep up with a bmw m5 no problems, its way faster than my old 200bhp EP3 civic type R for sure and thats a 6 second car. I think its pushing around 165bhp. A choice between a 4k M5 or 4k custom built turbo micra, I know where my money would go :)

a 6 second 0-60? and not a 1/4 mile :p

lol yea 0-60 they don’t normally put the 1/4 mile on the factory specs :D still would need rocket fuel and a jet engine to get 6 secs 1/4 mile :p

Kristians forgot his msc password so couldn't log on so pm me if you want this car in case he’s not got round to retrieving his password and i'll pass on the message. He said he’s going to put it on ebay once he’s done the final few things with it. :)

Spec List

I have the money you need and i am interested but need to know the spec before i proceed further with this mate!

Pepper

I have the money you need and i am interested but need to know the spec before i proceed further with this mate!

Pepper

Hi pepper

you pm box is full u wanna clear it out and I'll pm u kristians contact. Or pm me your mobile n I'll pass it onto kristian.

Cheers

chi

I saw kristian the other day when i was getting some MOT and other stuff done at his workshop. I think he was going to put this back up for sale. He even took me out in a spin in it. and this thing would prob keep up with a bmw m5 no problems, its way faster than my old 200bhp EP3 civic type R for sure and thats a 6 second car. I think its pushing around 165bhp. A choice between a 4k M5 or 4k custom built turbo micra, I know where my money would go :)

Might be a quick car, but an m5 has a straight 6 and rwd. Plus its a bmw so very reliable, very comfy, etc, but its not about them, its about this very nice k11 :p

Hi Glen, I was at Kristian's to get a spring replace on my gear box on tuesday and he said he's off on holiday till monday. so incase he doesn't reply you know why :)

Back