Looking for an OG radio and a seemingly unknown part

Hi!

I am a very happy swedish owner of a micra that has been named Hegmund. He accidentally became mine as I needed something to learn driving in. I fell in love and now have nicknamed him pupper or Heggie. As someone who is a bit of a retro enthusiast, I am looking to bring him back to his former glory. Hence I am looking for a few parts.

This is my first post here, so I am hoping to add this to the right location (after doing my fair share of lurking). I have been looking through ebay and the likes already, but without much luck. Hoping someone here could help me out!

Radio
So, I am looking for the OG cassette radio, preferably with code if needed. I am looking to switch out the modern one, as I quite like old stuff. It also feels... right in the car. I have seen quite a few people here going in the other direction. If you are willing to send me one, I am happy to pay for it as well as the postage.

Weird part
Okay, so I have actually posted about this one on another forum. It seems to be a VERY nordic part. Because me and my friend who is equally, if not more, enthusiastic about the car has not been able to find it. It is head light wiping blades. We have found them for other cars. The little motors for the wipers and the mechanism works, but the attachment mechanism seems to be something unique to this car. And no one seems to know where to find them.

If anyone could help me and Heggie in this endevour, please let me know! I will somehow figure out messaging on this site... Hopefully. Other than that, me and pupper wishes you have a lovely day!

Headlight wipers (and heated seats) are part of the cold weather pack. That came in nordic countries. Quite common there as ive seen plenty of pictures of them on scrapyards with the headlight wipers

Headlight wipers (and heated seats) are part of the cold weather pack. That came in nordic countries. Quite common there as ive seen plenty of pictures of them on scrapyards with the headlight wipers
Thank you! We have been looking blind this entire time. and yeah, scrapyards tend to have them. You can buy new wipers, however, the mechanism for attaching them is wrong

Cant you just transfer the rubber itself? If it’s only the rubber that’s perished
I hadn't considered that option yet, thank you! Don't know how viable it is, but maybe worth a shot.

So far we have considered 3d printing a new attachment mechanism.

Back