GLANZA V TURBO for £700!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a deliberately crap advert to me! unless the car's been nicked and they really are that stupid

Seriously. What the hell is it! Love the bloke kissing the bonnet, do you think he licks windows too?

Lol, someone's obviously having a laugh. It reads like a chav's dream 'modded' car:

Savage exhaust tip (for that real race-car noise)
Lexarse lights
Ripspeed alloys (sprayed gold with his mate's graffiti cans presumably)
Ebay 'qualitee' electric air filter (!)
Seat covers (worth at least 10bhp maaaate)
Halfords '2 Fast 2 Furious' neons

Any yet the seller apparently believes his Greddy intercooler to be a big radiator...either this is a scam and any potential buyer is going to be mugged upon arriving to inspect the car, or this is a very strange joke.

someone isnt reading the thread!?!

and yes i have rang him twice and no answer! ill just laugh down the phone to him :p

lol odd!

So many things wrong with that ad,

The wheels look like volks, there not ripspeeds that's for sure.

lol @ the front radiator, that would be your front mounted intercooler!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG this is so funny just as good as the old rover metro coloured in burbery

Then again, if it's real, and just an idiot selling it, someone could get one hell of a bargain!

yeh still there, i got hold of the bloke and he says its not forsale and hung up...

someone else please try and find out whats it all about???

yeh still there, i got hold of the bloke and he says its not forsale and hung up...

someone else please try and find out whats it all about???

That probably is the owner's car & number, but some someone who doesn't like him listed it. (or similar!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back